Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok, maybe you are just bad at judging QBs. 

Watch Eli the last 1.5 years. At least Dak sprinkles good games into his mediocreness. Eli might be the worst QB in the league the last 2 years. 

Me thinks you dont watch many games outside of Cowboys.

Can’t get much worse than daks last 17 games or so, I don’t need to see many other qbs to know that 

speaking of being able to judge qbs, where do you rank dak?

3 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Can’t get much worse than daks last 17 games or so, I don’t need to see many other qbs to know that 

speaking of being able to judge qbs, where do you rank dak?

Off the top of my head, somewhere in the high teens or low 20's. Eli would be somewhere in the 30-35 range. There are a handful of backups I would take over Eli.  

Just now, 5x10 said:

Based on the most recent seasons worth of games, he’s probably high 20s

Well, you would also take Eli over him, which tells me you dont watch that many other QBs. But please. Tell me the ~25ish QBs that you would take over Dak. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, you would also take Eli over him, which tells me you dont watch that many other QBs. But please. Tell me the ~25ish QBs that you would take over Dak. 

Much shorter list of the ones I wouldn’t take over dak, especially when considering the ability to throw an accurate down field pass

rookies are discounted as we’ve seen what happens after rookie years

bortles to me is basically dak, push

josh Allen - rookie but just isn’t accurate and never was

beatherd in SF, jimmy > dak

Fitzmagic , he would be a more effective passer, but he turns the ball over too much

Carr’s been playing like crap lately

Cam newton, accuracy issues as well

mariota, another running qb with accuracy/decision issues

tyrod Taylor, anointed running qb with accuracy/decision issues

alot of the guys I wouldn’t take over dak have the same issues as dak

give Eli our line and zeke and he’s going to be a more effective passer than dak, imo

• 2 weeks later...

So Dak is sacked at a 10% clip. Which is 5th worst in the NFL. Behind powerhouses like the Bills. 

AND Daks WR's are averaging the worst separation of any team in the NFL.

So not only can his OL not pass protect, but his WR's cant get open. But at least he has Zeke, right @DaBoys. Its just unfortunate that rushing has virtually no correlation to winning. Especially with Zekes 3 rushing TDs. Thats like.... 3 points a game if you average it out!

Archived