Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know where this narrative that Romo coached Dak is rookie year came from, but its all over the internet. Its pure speculative BS, but people are parroting it like gospel. 

False truths are hard to disprove. 

5 hours ago, D82 said:

And Romo wasn't giving Dak any help. If anybody was, it was Sanchez. 

Well it Seems pretty damn obvious to me that SOMETHING is wrong with Dak since his rookie year.

And given the choice of Romo or Sanchez being his mentor that year, if you are going to tell me it was Sanchez over Romo, then this conversation is over because I now realize I'm dealing with forces I cannot comprehend!

On 11/4/2018 at 7:40 PM, Rtnldave said:

Well it Seems pretty damn obvious to me that SOMETHING is wrong with Dak since his rookie year.

And given the choice of Romo or Sanchez being his mentor that year, if you are going to tell me it was Sanchez over Romo, then this conversation is over because I now realize I'm dealing with forces I cannot comprehend!

Yeah, his OL and targets have regressed. His play calling became stale. He developed the yips after getting murdered in ATL. They were playing out of their minds his rookie year, no one besides Martin has continued to play that well.

6 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

As I’ve said ALL ALONG, he doesn’t remotely resemble an NFL QB. I didn’t like him in college; didn’t like him leading up to the draft; didn’t like the fact that we drafted him; and don’t like him now. He simply can’t play.

Great soup commercials, though!

https://bleacherreport.com/dallas-cowboys

Listen to Brian Baldinger's comments about Dak changing the play at the LOS. He just doesn't have the football IQ to play at a Pro Level. This should have been a TD!! Instead, on the next play, it led to an INT and ultimately, a game changer,  It didn't have to be!

Forget it folks, no coaching skills, no QB IQ, no 1st round pick. We are lower than gopher ish!

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'm not on the Dak sucks at everything wagon, but this kind of thinking is a monumental mistake. 

I hope he means he is getting extended for backup QB money.

If we give him $20 million plus a year, were done and I'm done.

I think Dak can be a salvageable player with his ceiling being Alex Smith.  If you remember early in Alex Smith's career, he was pretty bad.  It wasn't until later on that he started to become a good player.  The thing with Dak, just like Alex Smith, he needs to be on a pretty good team in order to be successful.  I get the Cowboys offensive line is not great, but why don't they hammer the run more? 

26 minutes ago, showtime said:

I think Dak can be a salvageable player with his ceiling being Alex Smith.  If you remember early in Alex Smith's career, he was pretty bad.  It wasn't until later on that he started to become a good player.  The thing with Dak, just like Alex Smith, he needs to be on a pretty good team in order to be successful.  I get the Cowboys offensive line is not great, but why don't they hammer the run more? 

Define successful?  Because Alex Smith is a get you to the playoffs but never to the Super Bowl kind of QB.  

Archived