Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

No problem, buddy.

They also mentioned this during the game several times.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/03/28/insider-frank-reich-gearing-up-coach-fearless-andrew-luck/465893002/

There are likely to be some discernible differences with Reich’s scheme that directly impact the quarterback position. For one, Reich wants the ball to be delivered more quickly. It will, he says, have a positive impact on the offense and, specifically, the offensive line which won’t have to pass protect as long.

“You’ve got to protect the quarterback,” he said. “And it is really the whole unit, so that involves scheming to get the ball out quicker.”

That will be a departure from former offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski’s scheme, which often called for long-developing pass routes that required the quarterback to hang in the pocket too long. That, coupled with Luck’s tendency to get greedy at times – waiting for the deep routes to develop rather than targeting a receiver on a shorter route who might be open – often were detrimental.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/why-andrew-luck-isnt-andrew-luck-patriots-last-saw

FOXBORO -- The last time the Patriots saw Andrew Luck, he was one of the most prolific deep-ball throwers in the NFL. The quarterback the Patriots have seen on tape this week is different. 

Despite the fact that only one quarterback (Kirk Cousins) has more pass attempts than Luck through four games this season, these days Luck is among the least-likely at his position to throw long. 

Back off of a shoulder injury that robbed him of the 2017 season, Luck is attempting passes that travel 20 yards or more in the air on just seven percent of his throws, according to Pro Football Focus. That's the lowest number of any starting quarterback outside of Blake Bortles (6.7). Luck's 119 yards on those throws is 28th in the league. 

So what you are saying is that you can scheme to take less sacks.

Do you think our OC is capable of that? 

Didn't you hear?

It's Dak's fault Olawale dropped and easy walk-in TD.

It's Dak's fault a TE let a ball bounce off his hands which let the defender knock the ball down.

It's Dak's fault a hold took back our 4th down conversion and made us punt.

It's Dak's fault our defense parted like the red sea and let Mack run wild.

Of course. EVERYTHING from our 6 losses is Dak's fault. And our 8 wins are DESPITE Dak

From another site. Pretty accurate. 

Just now, plan9misfit said:

And the win/loss results are indicative of those performances.

If he was a Cowboy it would be the OLs fault.... or the WRs...

Or... it's not Goffs fault the defense let the Eagles score over 30 points

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

The thing you just posted from someone else. It certainly uses a sarcastic tone to at least imply that the reasons we lost had nothing to do with our QB.

See I didnt interpret it that way at all. I thought it was more making fun of people who go out of their way to blame everything on our QB.

Just now, DaBoys said:

If he was a Cowboy it would be the OLs fault.... or the WRs...

Or... it's not Goffs fault the defense let the Eagles score over 30 points

Yep. The apologists will always have an excuse for when a QB fails to deliver. And in Quincy’s case, he really doesn’t deliver. They blame the o-line when he stands there for 4+ seconds only take a sack because he has no pocket awareness and won’t throw the ball unless a player is wide open, blame the receivers for “dropping” a 2 yard pass that’s thrown short (or which hits the dirt before coming close to them), blame the receiver when he over (or under) throws a pass, blames the o-line when he fumbles, blames the well producing RB for “not converting” (even when he eclipses 100+ yards on the day), etc., etc. It never ends.

Or better yet, mock us when we point out the numerous analysts and former players who say the exact same thing, citing the we don’t watch “all 22”. Well, they do, and they all agree: Quincy is not a franchise QB. 

Olawale should have caught that ugly pass. No doubt about it. But as NFLN mentioned it also looked like Dak should have "clubbed up" because the pass, that had punt type hang time, floated a little to much and landed short. The FB was waiting for it forever and ultimately closed his hands to early. It was a ****ty pass and an even ****tier catch.

Dak missed Hurns big to start the game. I'm kind of numb to that now. It's not a question of if, but a question of "how many" will he miss during the game.

He took unnecessary sacks that Charles Davis was calling him out on. Right there on live TV.  Guess he's a blind hater too... 

We didn't score a single point, which yes, puts a lot of stress on our defense. They gave Mack 27 carries. They wouldn't do that if we were scoring points.

The refs sucked as usual, and that's why I gave them my only SLapper. 

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Or better yet, mock us when we point out the numerous analysts and former players who say the exact same thing, citing the we don’t watch “all 22”. Well, they do, and they all agree: Quincy is not a franchise QB. 

I follow the Cowboys as close as anyone, I only know two dedicated analyst who routinely use the all 22 to make their points. Sturm and Baldinger. Beyond that, you have yet to prove your stance on analyst in the first place. Just like you have yet to prove a single one of your opinions. 

Im going to ignore the rest of your post, its the same tired rhetoric youve been spewing for 15 years on this site. "I hate the QB. He will never win. He sucks, the coaches suck and Jerry Jones needs to die". 

Archived