Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

z4sz1ymsv3821.jpg

Hey, remember that time when Brian Urlacher went public in “support” if his (then) failure of a QB Rex Grossman in order to be a good teammate as opposed to telling the truth that he wanted Grossman gone? Peppridge Farms remembers.

Guys say things like this all the time. Hell, I wouldn’t be shocked if you found quotes from Bills players “supporting” Nathan Peterman.

Well everyone has had their say I will say this I think it would be in Dallas best interest to pay Dak 22-24 mil for 4-5 years then Zeke 29-32 mil for 5 -6 years   

I also don’t see paying Dak 24 is gonna prevent us from keeping others around him. 

1 minute ago, quiller said:

Well everyone has had their say I will say this I think it would be in Dallas best interest to pay Dak 22-24 mil for 4-5 years then Zeke 29-32 mil for 5 -6 years   

I also don’t see paying Dak 24 is gonna prevent us from keeping others around him. 

You aren't familiar with the RB market are you? And why are you even bringing Zeke up? I don't understand why he's the first guy on the chopping block for Dak fans. Like they are jealous of the love he gets.

Please peruse:

https://overthecap.com/position/running-back/

The 5th highest paid RB is making $8M per year

The 15th highest paid QB is making $20M per year.

We could afford two Zekes.

32 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

You aren't familiar with the RB market are you? And why are you even bringing Zeke up? I don't understand why he's the first guy on the chopping block for Dak fans. Like they are jealous of the love he gets.

Please peruse:

https://overthecap.com/position/running-back/

The 5th highest paid RB is making $8M per year

The 15th highest paid QB is making $20M per year.

We could afford two Zekes.

Zeke will be getting much more than $8M. I highly doubt he'd accept anything short of making him the #1 paid running back in the range of $15M. To your point though, Dak will probably be close to double that.

39 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Zeke will be getting much more than $8M. I highly doubt he'd accept anything short of making him the #1 paid running back in the range of $15M. To your point though, Dak will probably be close to double that.

Exactly. I wasn't suggesting Zeke will take 8. Just showing the disparity between QB money and RB money, while highlighting how cheap RBs are, and showing how ridiculous it is to fear we may pay Zeke $32M a year.  Which was posted above.

On 1/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, Matts4313 said:

Total Sacks:

Dak 56, 41 not his fault = 73% OL fault

Watson 62, 48 not his fault = 77% OL fault

Wilson 51, 38 not his fault = 75% OL fault

Mahomes  26, 16 not his fault = 62% OL fault

Trubisky 24, 15 not his fault =  63% OL fault

Its almost like once again @DaBoys, @plan9misfit, @The_Slamman and the brigade of haters are once again trying to scapegoat Dak for how crappy our OL is. 

This is hilarious.  Dak sacks himself more than any other QB in the NFL (exactly what we have been arguing this whole time).  Yet, Matts somehow tries to spin this into a positive.  Well done Matts.  Matts you also know that Dak also has the most fumbles in the NFL, right?  

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Exactly. I wasn't suggesting Zeke will take 8. Just showing the disparity between QB money and RB money, while highlighting how cheap RBs are, and showing how ridiculous it is to fear we may pay Zeke $32M a year.  Which was posted above.

The difference is that Zeke truly is an NFL elite RB.  Zeke is top 3 in his position.  Dak isn’t elite.  I’m okay with paying an elite player elite money.  I’m not okay with paying average elite money.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

To keep Dak? Absolutely I would. Hell, I am not sure we should keep DLaw or Zeke anyways - -

Lol

Dak fan boys:

"Dak is a winner. He can be good if he has a good team around him.."

Also Dak fan boys:

"I'm willing to let the entire team walk if we can just keep Dak."

10 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Lol

Dak fan boys:

Also Dak fan boys:

It's so they continue to have an excuse when Dak plays horrible.

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yep 19-13 over the last two years. What a winner.

He is the 3rd most winningest QB since entering the league. 

32 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Lol

Dak fan boys:

Also Dak fan boys:

You might be illiterate. Dak needs an OL. Not a "team". Hes already won without a defense.  

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

This is hilarious.  Dak sacks himself more than any other QB in the NFL (exactly what we have been arguing this whole time).  Yet, Matts somehow tries to spin this into a positive.  Well done Matts.  Matts you also know that Dak also has the most fumbles in the NFL, right?  

I didnt try to spin it into a positive. Its a fact that Dak takes too many sacks. But it was an attempt to show you haters (you) that you are vastly overblowing it. Dak took about 1 more sack every *OTHER* game due to him holding the ball to long. But football morons were claiming it was 2-3 sacks a game that were his fault. 

It wasnt to take the fault of Dak for his mistakes. It was to show how dumb most fans are. And look at the list, all the more mobile (and or young) QBs were right there at the top.

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

The difference is that Zeke truly is an NFL elite RB.  Zeke is top 3 in his position.  Dak isn’t elite.  I’m okay with paying an elite player elite money.  I’m not okay with paying average elite money.

$25m isnt elite money. Its average starting QB on a 2nd contract money. Which is about what we will end up paying him. 

Zeke also plays a commoditized position. You know that. 

4 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Hey, remember that time when Brian Urlacher went public in “support” if his (then) failure of a QB Rex Grossman in order to be a good teammate as opposed to telling the truth that he wanted Grossman gone? Peppridge Farms remembers.

Guys say things like this all the time. Hell, I wouldn’t be shocked if you found quotes from Bills players “supporting” Nathan Peterman.

Is your debate that Dak isnt clutch and a winner?

Or is it that he isnt cool under pressure and not a leader?

Because right now you look once again like Clayton Bigsby. 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is the 3rd most winningest QB since entering the league. 

You might be illiterate. Dak needs an OL. Not a "team". Hes already won without a defense.  

To be clear, you are saying we can win super bowls with Just Dak and a OL. 

Archived