Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

I'm not afraid to say it but I think everyone else is. I do believe in our team this year, but to be more specific I believe in our defense.

Every game we win will be ugly and not at all the classic historic cowboys way. Strap up

Don't lower your expectations , just place it where it is warranted and thats on our defense. You waana believe in our offense outside Zeke and Cooper? Thats classic disappointment waiting to happen

5 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I'm not afraid to say it but I think everyone else is. I do believe in our team this year, but to be more specific I believe in our defense.

Every game we win will be ugly and not at all the classic historic cowboys way. Strap up

Don't lower your expectations , just place it where it is warranted and thats on our defense. You waana believe in our offense outside Zeke and Cooper? Thats classic disappointment waiting to happen

Running game and a defense and you have a shot

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Lot of issues here for sure. Colombo/Houck have to right the ship and Dak has to do his part as well. 

On Reddit they had a thread with all of Daks sacks. I didnt go watch them, but I read the thread. It seems like the consensus was ~15-20% on Dak's pocket presence, 15-20% play design/coverage sacks, 60-70% of them on poor OL play. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

On Reddit they had a thread with all of Daks sacks. I didnt go watch them, but I read the thread. It seems like the consensus was ~15-20% on Dak's pocket presence, 15-20% play design/coverage sacks, 60-70% of them on poor OL play. 

I think that sounds reasonably accurate. Curious to see how the remainder of season plays out. Think offensive changes are coming regardless, but O has looked much better last few weeks.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Given how terrible Paul Alexander was as o-line coach, those numbers don’t seem far fetched.

14 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Found a stat, dak is leading the nfl in sacks placed on the qb

great first half tonight (outside of the fumble);, typical dak second half

After this game it wouldn't surprise me if their number jumped to like 90.

Dak needs to learn to work the pocket better. And he needs someone to teach him if we are sticking with him. Like seriously Jerry at the very least get rid of SL!

Archived