2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

20 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm not saying we need to air it out...I'm saying we need to get with the program a little bit and not be so obsessed with being run-first-second-and-maybe-even-third

Oh yeah I guess when I think of airing it out I'm thinking of something wild in Titans land and throwing about 30 passes a game. :) 

19 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Henry was the right pick. We wouldn't know Thomas as the player he is if he was in our offense vs being in NO catching passes from Drew Brees.

Henry was the best of the 3 no doubt. We still could've taken Thomas instead of Dodd or Johnson. If we had picked him instead of Dodd we would've missed literally nothing...

And Thomas would still be great here. Probably wouldn't be putting up the same numbers, but he would still be just as talented and work just as hard. Maybe with him our offenses would've featured more passes, you know the whole get your best players the ball and whatnot.

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

Would anybody take a chance on Jalen Hurd at WR? Honestly forgot about him and his transition to WR. Seems like he put up decent numbers this year and definitely has the athleticism.

In round 3ish yeah. He was a decent RB. Keep growing as a WR. That ability to do a couple things makes him enticing. Like Albert Wilson with the Chiefs/Dolphins. He could be an offensive weapon. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

In round 3ish yeah. He was a decent RB. Keep growing as a WR. That ability to do a couple things makes him enticing. Like Albert Wilson with the Chiefs/Dolphins. He could be an offensive weapon. 

That’s about what round i was thinking. Senior bowl will earn him some money if he shows out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm really liking Montez Sweat right now for our pick at 19. He's got great bend, and he has a nice set of pass rush moves to build off of. I think him and Landry would be a pretty deadly combo of pass rushers for us moving forward.

Liking him more. But I like polite from Florida

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm really liking Montez Sweat right now for our pick at 19. He's got great bend, and he has a nice set of pass rush moves to build off of. I think him and Landry would be a pretty deadly combo of pass rushers for us moving forward.

He’s my pick at 19 he’s long & freakishly athletic 

14 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I feel like by the time the draft comes around Sweat won't be there at 19. Then again this time last year, I thought there was no way Landry would be there for our 1st round pick and yet we got him in the 2nd.

He may be there the draft is deep at DL & edge rushers 

• Like 1