2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

19 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Can we cut Lewis and draft Darrell Henderson? My god is that kid electric. We have needs elsewhere but continuing to add talent and adding someone with that speed and running ability is reminiscent of CJ2K.

Orrrrrrr trade Lewis for Duke Johnson straight up lol

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Can we cut Lewis and draft Darrell Henderson? My god is that kid electric. We have needs elsewhere but continuing to add talent and adding someone with that speed and running ability is reminiscent of CJ2K.

I mentioned him earlier in the year before Henry went on his run. He definitely had me having some CJ flashbacks too.  He's my favorite running back in the class. We need more speed and overall playmakers on our offense. I wouldn't complain one bit if we found a way to get him here. Being a Stanford fan, I'm also a big Bryce Love guy, but his injuries scare me off of him a bit.

3 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I mentioned him earlier in the year before Henry went on his run. He definitely had me having some CJ flashbacks too.  He's my favorite running back in the class. We need more speed and overall playmakers on our offense. I wouldn't complain one bit if we found a way to get him here. Being a Stanford fan, I'm also a big Bryce Love guy, but his injuries scare me off of him a bit.

Yes I wasn’t really focusing on RBs because I do think Henry will be our guy but Henderson can be a big part of this offense as well. He’s not CJ2K speed but he’s definitely a more N/S runner. He puts his foot in the ground and he’s gone. Been watching cuts of his games last year against UCF(2x) and Houston and he was insane. Ultra productive with high 4.3 speed. Reminds of Kamara a little bit too.

47 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I knw we won’t draft him in the 1st round but I love his confidence. Gotta have that confidence 

Oh yeah.  Brown is probably my favorite receiver in this draft by a big margin.

I liked Campbell a whole lot at the combine, but I saw very little of Ohio State this year, so he's hard to judge.  DK Metcalf sucks.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Oh yeah.  Brown is probably my favorite receiver in this draft by a big margin.

I liked Campbell a whole lot at the combine, but I saw very little of Ohio State this year, so he's hard to judge.  DK Metcalf sucks.

Harry is my favorite followed by Brown but the more I watch Brown the more I like him. I definitely agree with you on Campbell. The way they used him at Ohio State makes it hard to get a read on him. Wouldn’t mind having his speed on the team tho.

38 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You're not a fan of Deebo Samuel?  Or N'Keal Harry, too, I guess.

Honestly never seen Harry play & only saw Samuel at the senior bowl. So I can’t really form an opinion. 

Did like what samuel did & wouldnt be upset if we got him