2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

I think when we are on the clock, Wilkins & Burns will be gone, and it'll be down to Lawrence and Tillery to pick from if we go Defensive Line. Lawrence is a better overall player but Tillery already is and has the traits to be a MUCH better pass rusher -- tough choice here. Lawrence's size would be huge though and help Jayon and Rashaan a ton. I can definitely get behind either Lawrence or Tillery.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

Maybe this is to generate potential trade interest at #19 if he last that long? No way we trade for Tannehill and AAS talks up Mariota and end up drafting QB in the first.

exactly. she literally just came out and said she wants him to be the franchise qb. theres NO WAY we draft a qb before round 5 this year.

• Like 1

The Pick: DL Jeffery Simmons, Mississippi State

In doing predraft calls with teams, the Tennessee Titans were listed as the furthest Jeffery Simmons would drop in the first round. I believe it, as the team has long been rumored to love the Mississippi State defensive tackle.

From Matt Millers latest mock

58 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I wouldn’t be upset about the Simmons pick, I just don’t think we attacked FA aggressively enough to spend our first on a player that we have to redshirt.

agreed. i'd feel better about it if we'd pursued DL help in FA.

The draft should keep me nice and occupied until I get to see Endgame on Friday night :) 

Soooo please no one be an ******* and drop any spoilers in here as our sub forum is the only place on the internet I’m trusting not to get one lol

• Like 1

The longer I wait for the draft to start the more I want Hollywood. His speed could do wonders for this offense. Plus with this being a deep defensive draft, it gives us a chance to get a playmaker. our defense is way ahead of the offense in my opinion and didn’t really lose anybody that impacts our defense. Yea we loss Rak and Morgan but they didn’t really offer much in the pass rush department. Still will be quality pass rushers in the 2nd-3rd round. 

I’ll  probably change my mind in another hour or so the more I think about the draft 😂😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

The longer I wait for the draft to start the more I want Hollywood. His speed could do wonders for this offense. Plus with this being a deep defensive draft, it gives us a chance to get a playmaker. our defense is way ahead of the offense in my opinion and didn’t really lose anybody that impacts our defense. Yea we loss Rak and Morgan but they didn’t really offer much in the pass rush department. Still will be quality pass rushers in the 2nd-3rd round. 

I’ll  probably change my mind in another hour or so the more I think about the draft 😂😂

🤣🤣 that’s why I believe in addressing needs in FA & drafting best player available..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 615finest said:

aye, I'm with you bruh.. I'm talking myself into a dlineman but Hollywood would take this offense over the top. If Mariota plays in 16 games and our offense stays healthy, delanie is topping 700-800 yards easy, corey davis is topping 1000 yards easy and Humphries is gonna top at least 700 yards easy. with henry rushing for 1200-1400 yards if he is who we think he is. imagine adding Hollywood brown and his speed to a team that gives defenses so many other players to worry about? pro bowl for everybody!

Edited by Airness McNairness
  • Like 1