2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lmao yea it honestly would be a horrible pick but I don’t believe in the rumors anyway. Just normal draft rumors.

Lol yea I feel like it was generated so somebody will try to trade up and get him. But IF and that’s a big if it were to happen everyone is welcomed to meet me at a bar so we can drink our pain away 😂😂

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

aye, I'm with you bruh.. I'm talking myself into a dlineman but Hollywood would take this offense over the top. If Mariota plays in 16 games and our offense stays healthy, delanie is topping 700-800 yards easy, corey davis is topping 1000 yards easy and Humphries is gonna top at least 700 yards easy. with henry rushing for 1200-1400 yards if he is who we think he is. imagine adding Hollywood brown and his speed to a team that gives defenses so many other players to worry about? pro bowl for everybody!

Big facts lol.. The last person we drafted that had speed and wore a gold grill did wonders for our offense. Coincidence? I think not 😂

• Like 1

I will only be super upset if we go QB...any other position being talked about is of fairly equal need...WR, DL, OLB, G....best available at any of those positions. 

Having said that, the only way we beat the Colts is to put points on the board, they will put up points vs us and that is just a fact, so I would prefer an impact player on Offense which for me meand OL or WR.

Having said that, we have legit pieces on the Offensive line...receiving corps, not so much, so I am on the train to pick a WR at 19 or trade back(if possible) and select best WR/OL at that position and hopefully pick up a second day 2 pick.

Having said all of that...we'll probably pick a TE or QB and I will cry myself to sleep tonight!!!

1 minute ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

I will only be super upset if we go QB...any other position being talked about is of fairly equal need...WR, DL, OLB, G....best available at any of those positions. 

Having said that, the only way we beat the Colts is to put points on the board, they will put up points vs us and that is just a fact, so I would prefer an impact player on Offense which for me meand OL or WR.

Having said that, we have legit pieces on the Offensive line...receiving corps, not so much, so I am on the train to pick a WR at 19 or trade back(if possible) and select best WR/OL at that position and hopefully pick up a second day 2 pick.

Having said all of that...we'll probably pick a TE or QB and I will cry myself to sleep tonight!!!

I'm thinking if we draft a TE, it's Hockenson, and you should be very happy.

I'll be surprised if the Titans even use a Day 3 pick at QB.

Updated list of 'my guys':

Ed Oliver - DL - Houston - 1st round

Brian Burns - Edge - Florida St. - 1st round

Jeffery Simmons - DL - Miss St. - 1st round

TJ Hockenson - TE - Iowa - 1st round

Hakeem Butler - WR - Iowa State - 2nd round

Chase Winovich - Edge - Michigan - 2nd round

D'Andre Walker - Edge - Georgia  3rd round

Anthony Johnson - WR - Buffalo - 5th round

Sutton Smith - LB/Edge - N. Illinois 7th/UDFA

Honorable Mentions:
Christian Wilkins - DL - Clemson
Riley Ridley - WR - Georgia
Kelvin Harmon - WR - NC State
Tyree Jackson - QB - Buffalo

Players I am lower on than where they are projected:

Montez Sweat
Josh Allen
Clelin Ferrell
Rashan Gary

Edited by TwoToneBlue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Updated list of 'my guys':

Ed Oliver - DL - Houston - 1st round

Brian Burns - Edge - Florida St. - 1st round

Jeffery Simmons - DL - Miss St. - 1st round

TJ Hockenson - TE - Iowa - 1st round

Hakeem Butler - WR - Iowa State - 2nd round

Chase Winovich - Edge - Michigan - 2nd round

D'Andre Walker - Edge - Georgia  3rd round

Anthony Johnson - WR - Buffalo - 5th round

Sutton Smith - LB/Edge - N. Illinois 7th/UDFA

Honorable Mentions:
Christian Wilkins - DL - Clemson
Riley Ridley - WR - Georgia
Kelvin Harmon - WR - NC State
Tyree Jackson - QB - Buffalo

Players I am lower on than where they are projected:

Montez Sweat
Josh Allen
Clelin Ferrell
Rashan Gary

If somehow someone like Ed Oliver slipped past #5, I wouldn't be pissed if we made a move up. He and Jurrell would be nuts.

Edited by VY
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, VY said:

If somehow someone like Ed Oliver slipped past #5, I wouldn't be pissed if we made a move up. He and Jurrell would be nuts.

Yeah, he's my favorite player in the draft. I miss the early draft season where he was projected 10-20. Now all of a sudden he seems like he's projected as a top 5 lock.