2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

big fan of both the clemson DTs. wilkins in particular is not only a great player but seems like a j-rob/titans kinda guy. lawrence is more raw and less of a pass rusher at this point but has insane upside and will instantly upgrade our run D. one or both will likely be available when we pick

On 12/31/2018 at 12:50 PM, SARGO127 said:

Re sign Vacarro

Bye Morgan, Orakpo, Cyprien, Ben Jones, Kline

sign Morse, Tyrell Williams, OLB, DL

Draft: Pass rusher, IOL, LB

I’m all for keeping Cyp at a reduce salary & trying a 3 safety Rotation would like us to take advantage of Byard Range & see him Roam more center field I hate playing 2 deep zone 

Local radio made a great point/ question about the team. 

What impact will the last few games have on future evaluation of the team?

They ran the ball well and didn't look horrible in pass protection. Still had bad moments where the QB had to scramble or got sacked. 

But will any of that save Kline, Jones and/or resign Spain?

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, KingTitan said:

If for whatever reason we made a QB move this year. I love Daniel Jones from Duke. He has declared for the draft. 

I really like Daniel Jones too.  I think he has a really good football IQ, reads defenses well, has pretty good accuracy, and enough mobility to make plays off schedule if he has to. It'll be really interesting to see how the QBs impact the draft this year.  Will QB needy teams reach for QBs that aren't necessarily first round caliber this year, or will a few of these guys fall to the 2nd-3rd round?  I'm just starting to dive into the QB film for the year, and I'm starting to really like Gardner Minshew as a potential mid round target.  I think he's got a nice set of tools to work with and develop.