SNF: Bears @ Packers (AKA: The Richest Game in America)

Small Town Values

Who Wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Bears
    • Packers
    • Tied Game

I've been saying it all off season Trubisky is a bust. Obv jury still out but it is not looking good for the guy. Terrible last year, terrible this game. 4.9 ypa??? That's unheard of. The Raiders made the correct decision on which team would net them the highest 1st Round Pick. Although Mack does boost the Bears 2-3 wins for sure. Probably a 6-10 season.

Just now, BayRaider said:

I've been saying it all off season Trubisky is a bust. Obv jury still out but it is not looking good for the guy. Terrible last year, terrible this game. 4.9 ypa??? That's unheard of. The Raiders made the correct decision on which team would net them the highest 1st Round Pick. Although Mack does boost the Bears 2-3 wins for sure. Probably a 6-10 season.

I mean, as a GB fan I'll say I think he looks pretty damn good, actually. I miss Jay.

Just now, BayRaider said:

So he is the reincarnation of Mark Sanchez 

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Yea, so the coach thought that it was a good idea to throw the ball on 3rd and 1 instead of running it with the best player on your offense.

Agreed, terrible play... One point loss. And, many missed opportunities by the Bears. Any one of those could have been the winner.

Feels like one that got away, more so than just getting beat. 

This was the classic, ARod is just better than your and there is nothing you can do about it. The Bears fought well but ARod is the best QB in the NFL and its literally going to take him getting hurt for the Packers to not succeed. The Bears do look good but Trubisky just couldnt respond to the pressure ARod was putting on the Bears when he got back into the game. Its going to be interesting to see how things shake out moving forward, especially when the Bears play the Packers in their next meeting. It sucks though that the Bears blew this game. Fuller dropped what wouldve been a game ending interception. Young teams have to grow up though. Learning how to win is very hard. Hopefully Trubisky and the Bears will figure it out. Rough way to start the season for the Bears but there was positives. Ill just say ARod usually breaks the hearts of teams and their fans. 

Just now, Marc MacGyver said:

Agreed, terrible play... One point loss. And, many missed opportunities by the Bears. Any one of those could have been the winner.

Feels like one that got away, more so than just getting beat. 

Yea, but you have to factor in that Aaron Rodgers missed time during the game and during some of that time Kizer literally gave the Bears defense points.

Archived