Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

Honestly, in my main league, I pretty much got all the right buttons. I have 163 points with there people left to play. 

Say Royce Freeman and started Barkley and Connor. Quarterbacks are Brees and Goff (yet to play), wide receivers are Fitz (meh game) and AJ green with gronk at TE.

The one bad move I may have made was sitting Peterson and playing cooks in my flex spot, but that has yet to be determined. I'm up 100 points with three left to play (Goff, cooks, rams d) while he has marshawn and golden Tate. I'm feeling pretty good. 

I’m probably gonna win but Burton sucked it up for me and Alex Collins somehow only scored 8 points in a 47-3 blowout. How tf do you only score 8 points as the starting RB in a 44 point win? That mans hittin the bench next week. Knew I shoulda started Howard over him, but glad it’s looking like I have the W locked up given that I’m up 20 with Stafford and Jones Jr. still to play tomorrow night and my opponent only having Prater and the Lions defense left to play.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

On your own team or your opponents. Who killed your fantasy hopes today?

So currently I have Golden Tate and Robert Woods to play, but Emmanuel Sanders on my bench.  My flex was Dalvin Cook, but no way was he taking over for either Gurley or EE.  Matt Ryan's 8 points killed me too.  The team I am playing though got 55 points out of Conner and OBJ.  

In my second league, Alex Smith scored my opponent 23 points, and he also had Conner.  Kenyan Drake got me a total of five points, and Travis Kelce got my O!!!!!  Tyreke Hill has to pay for that one.  I almost put Chris Thompson in over Drake, too. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

I didn't watch the game, but I'm assuming that Baltimore took Collins out at some point? I know that Flacco was gone in the third quarter. I'm assuming the same thing happened with Collins?

He lost a fumble at some point (his Achilles throughout his career). Not sure if that played a big role. He was also ineffective except the TD run. 

If I do lose in the only league I'm in danger of losing then the biggest person to blame is myself... because I brainfarted and (fully intending to drop someone Sunday morning and pick up a QB - Dalton - to spot start) left Wentz in my QB slot Thursday night and he got locked in.  So I took a big ol' goose egg at the QB spot.  Past that the only thing that really disappointed for me was Norv Turner's obsession with running anyone other than his star HB on goal-line carries (Cam, the backup HB, a FB no one has ever heard of - Norv loves these guys) thus taking deserved pay-dirt away from McCaffrey.

Archived