Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

I started Landry/Hogan/Corey Davis at WR. Conner was my RB1 and Miller was the RB2.

I left Cooper 21 points and Breida 30 points on the bench. I never really consider starting those two over Miller and Davis but if i did, I would be down 13  and not 40(i'm losing this week but yahoo gives me a 1% chance of winning lol) going into tonight with the bears def and Bradley mcdougald to play. Sucks but can't win them all. 

Down 2 points and I have Trey Burton left but he has Jordan Howard. Safe to say I should lose

2 players that screwed me..... David Johnson and Deion Lewis. They both didn't do anything. 

Cardinals look so bad these first 2 games that I'm worried about Johnson. I should have started Drake instead of Lewis. 

I'm down 11 going into tonight in my work league with Lockett and Burton and my opponent has Brandon Marshall. I feel like I have a decent shot to win, but I'd feel much better if Greg Zuerlin didn't get hurt and give me 0.....

Also, I am pissed because I have to cut Greg the Leg. We only have 5 bench spots and I already have 2 bench spots taken up by Baldwin and Ingram. Plus I am a Fournette owner so I got to make sure I have a bench spot for someone to plug in if he doesn't go again. I don't have room for 2 kickers.

On 9/17/2018 at 5:58 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm down 11 going into tonight in my work league with Lockett and Burton and my opponent has Brandon Marshall. I feel like I have a decent shot to win, but I'd feel much better if Greg Zuerlin didn't get hurt and give me 0.....

Also, I am pissed because I have to cut Greg the Leg. We only have 5 bench spots and I already have 2 bench spots taken up by Baldwin and Ingram. Plus I am a Fournette owner so I got to make sure I have a bench spot for someone to plug in if he doesn't go again. I don't have room for 2 kickers.

pulled this game out. Both Burton and Lockett got it the end zone. Sweet 

My league's scoring system is just crushing me. My opponent basically hitting all the bonus points on me. Still a long way to go, but I was up by 8 and feeling pretty comfortable, and then Kupp catches a 50+ yard touchdown.

That's 2 points for 40+ yard, 3 points for 50+ yards, so 4 receptions, 71 yards and a touchdown is good  for 22 points. Of course I have Goff, and those bonuses don't apply to passes. Then he had Peterson have 100+ yards (3 extra points), while I had Hopkins get stopped at 86 and Barkley at 81. Watson through for 385 yards, which is an additional 3 points for a 300 yard passing game.

Down by 2.5 points right now. I have Goff and Rams defense in play current, he has Kupp and Fitzgerald in play. Then I have Connor, Golladay and Gronk still to go against Fitzpatrick and Prater. Feel good about winning, but not a lock. I'd feel better about it, but quarterbacks rack up points in this league. Have to hope for some turnovers from Fitz as ints are punished considerably (-4).

Losing AJ Green to injury didn't help, that is for sure. And I just traded Peterson to my opponent, so his 26 points kind of hurts  me lol.

**edit**

Goff starting to rack up some points for me now over 325 yards.

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thank god for Brady's crappy game. Now I might win a game that I had no business winning if Big Ben can get me at least 14 points tomorrow

Opposite for me, I should have won comfortably if Brady even had an average game. I’m playing against Fitz and Desean and up 50 pts. They’ve averaged 65 combined so far. I still have Boswell too but it will be close

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thank god for Brady's crappy game. Now I might win a game that I had no business winning if Big Ben can get me at least 14 points tomorrow

I'm playing against Brady and Calvin Ridley. I might win because of that performance last night. Down 18 with Antonio Brown and Peyton Barber left for me 

Archived