Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

I killed myself by switching out Aaron Jones for breida .. lost by 1 point after having diggs, gurley and cooks go off on Thursday. 

I'm 1-3 in that league despite having the 2nd highest point total this week and overall, by a significant margin. Highest point total is 508 I'm at 495 and the next highest guy is 450 something.. unbelievable

19 hours ago, N4L said:

I killed myself by switching out Aaron Jones for breida .. lost by 1 point after having diggs, gurley and cooks go off on Thursday. 

I'm 1-3 in that league despite having the 2nd highest point total this week and overall, by a significant margin. Highest point total is 508 I'm at 495 and the next highest guy is 450 something.. unbelievable

Breida over jones may have bee the right play though, I don't hate you there. For some reason, McCarthy refuses to utilize Aaron Jones in a bigger role. Even last week he was only on the field for less than 40% of the offensive snaps. I don't know what Green Bay is doing there - Jones is so clearly the best running back they have, but until they give him the snaps he deserves, it's really hard to trust that. 

Once Breida got the green light to go, he should have been the selection. Particularly with Morris banged up as well. You just got unlucky with Breida missing some time due to the shoulder, and then the 49ers throwing it 70% of the time on offense which is not something I would have expected. 

update on my stat correction ran the other day....

so I woke up and went straight to the stat correction page.. I saw my team name and Bradley Mcdougald who is on my team, my first thought was oh crap...luckily he gained a point from a tackle so I still won

However there was another matchup in my league that was close too by half a point.....well stat corrections changed the outcome of that game. The team that did lose initially gained a tackle for Jordan Poyer so he ended up winning and now moves to 3-1..the team that was the winner dropped to 1-3.

On 10/4/2018 at 8:24 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

update on my stat correction ran the other day....

so I woke up and went straight to the stat correction page.. I saw my team name and Bradley Mcdougald who is on my team, my first thought was oh crap...luckily he gained a point from a tackle so I still won

However there was another matchup in my league that was close too by half a point.....well stat corrections changed the outcome of that game. The team that did lose initially gained a tackle for Jordan Poyer so he ended up winning and now moves to 3-1..the team that was the winner dropped to 1-3.

A guy in my league initially lost by 1.06 pts, but after a stat correction lost by .06 pts lol

19 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

A guy in my league initially lost by 1.06 pts, but after a stat correction lost by .06 pts lol

that sucks too... I hope I'm never in this situation again. It sucks thinking you sort of won but could still lose and the next week has already started....

40 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

that sucks too... I hope I'm never in this situation again. It sucks thinking you sort of won but could still lose and the next week has already started....

Tell me about it.  To go into further detail, he was debating on starting Golladay or E Sanders. He went with Sanders, who scored 11.3 pts. Golladay scored 11.4, he would have won by .04 if he started him.  Our league has partial points, return yard points, idps, bonuses for accumulating yards/big plays.  All in hopes of avoiding this exact thing :D

5 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Tell me about it.  To go into further detail, he was debating on starting Golladay or E Sanders. He went with Sanders, who scored 11.3 pts. Golladay scored 11.4, he would have won by .04 if he started him.  Our league has partial points, return yard points, idps, bonuses for accumulating yards/big plays.  All in hopes of avoiding this exact thing :D

lol! wow...yeah we have partial points, return yard points and ips..No big plays(I have it in one league and I have a love/hate relationship with it).

I don't know if you caught the game but Sanders missed out on a simple out route for bout ten yards because the TE ran a flat route, turned around and thought the ball was for him so he tipped it lol...I think this was in the second half...

Holy hell, my entire late game slate has been a nightmare so far. Put Brandin Cooks into the lineup for the first time this year, sitting Golladay, and of course he throws up a 0 as it doesn't look like he'll be back in the game. Gould has 0 from my kicker spot. Goff throws two picks including a pretty meaningless one on a hail mary (ints worth -4 in my league) and has a touchdown overturned. Rams defense has done nothing against the Seahawks. I should have blown this game out. 

So far my late games 

Brandin Cooks - 0 

Robbie Gould  (-1)

Rams D - 0.5

Goff - 7 points. 

I was up by over 40 going into the late games. Had those 4 going against Diggs / Ertz / Phil D / Cousins. 

I'm now down by 45 and counting....

I have Brees and Hopkins left. Not feeling great about this one honestly. 

Archived