Injuries thread (Update: Fluellen to IR.)

titans0021

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

It's not the cold. He was on the injury report for a day this week. So something is going on with it. Not the nerve thing, reportedly. I'm not sure the purpose of that tape.

Oh I didnt keep up with anything leading up to this one. But his throws did seem a bit off. Like that one to Davis in the corner. Thats a TD with a healthy marcus. And that pick obv but hopefully he heals up cause I think we are going to have our hands full with the Gmen next week. 

3 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Oh I didnt keep up with anything leading up to this one. But his throws did seem a bit off. Like that one to Davis in the corner. Thats a TD with a healthy marcus. And that pick obv but hopefully he heals up cause I think we are going to have our hands full with the Gmen next week. 

Looked it up it's called Kinseio tape..
"Despite it's flexibility, Kinesio tape is supposed to stabilize muscles and give the athlete awareness of muscle engagement, known as proprioception. In addition,  some claim that it slightly lifts the skin away from the muscle, which is supposed to help reduce swelling and promote blood flow to the muscle." 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Looked it up it's called Kinseio tape..
"Despite it's flexibility, Kinesio tape is supposed to stabilize muscles and give the athlete awareness of muscle engagement, known as proprioception. In addition,  some claim that it slightly lifts the skin away from the muscle, which is supposed to help reduce swelling and promote blood flow to the muscle." 

Yeah, it's pretty popular. I've used the "KT Tape" brand on my shoulder several years ago with an AC joint injury. It's used for injuries just about anywhere on the body

To the post above, the Davis throw could have been about a foot lower to be perfect, but it should have been caught. That's on Davis, not Mariota. Went right between both of his hands.

34 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah, it's pretty popular. I've used the "KT Tape" brand on my shoulder several years ago with an AC joint injury. It's used for injuries just about anywhere on the body

To the post above, the Davis throw could have been about a foot lower to be perfect, but it should have been caught. That's on Davis, not Mariota. Went right between both of his hands.

Never knew what it was called.

Maybe he bruised his hand or some kind sprain against the Colts that day. 

Not sure what the Titans will do at TE. I know Jonnu wasn’t a focal point but I love his ability to run with the ball so we’ll be lacking there but Firkser has been fine. Feel for Jonnu though he worked hard all year was finally coming into his own so that really sucks for him

As for Conklin you always want him out there but Kline has played better with Kelly beside him so we’ll see what happens the rest of the way until Conklins back 

42 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I think that's the best for Conklin at this point.  He's not himself and Kelly should be able to give us the same (or better) production than we've been getting from Conklin this year.

Yeah, he really had a season to forget. Hopefully he comes back better next year. 

Archived