Injuries thread (Update: Fluellen to IR.)

titans0021

When’s the last time we had this many injuries? They keep coming in waves it feels like. Atleast Adoree and Butler have been playing a lot better and we should get Vacarro back for week 17.

The underlying variable to all of it though is Derrick Henry and the improved play of the oline imo. If they can keep it going and can continue to beat up on opposing defenses with those long sustaining drives we’re still going to be a tough out.

Regardless of how any of us feel about any of them... that's 5 starters on IR...

• Delanie Walker
  • Jonathan Cyprien
  • Jack Conklin
  • Jonnu Smith
  • Logan Ryan

Ryan is right up there with Walker as the most impactful to the team.  I think Adoree's the most experienced in the slot, but we may be doing more zone going forward.  Through it all, Ryan was our best and most consistent CB this year and for the past couple of seasons.  He's still young and broken bones typically come back stronger, so I have no doubt he'll be ready for next season. 

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Regardless of how any of us feel about any of them... that's 5 starters on IR...

• Delanie Walker
  • Jonathan Cyprien
  • Jack Conklin
  • Jonnu Smith
  • Logan Ryan

Ryan is right up there with Walker as the most impactful to the team.  I think Adoree's the most experienced in the slot, but we may be doing more zone going forward.  Through it all, Ryan was our best and most consistent CB this year and for the past couple of seasons.  He's still young and broken bones typically come back stronger, so I have no doubt he'll be ready for next season. 

How many starters did the Eagles put on IR last year??  (SUPER BOWL!)  

But, yeah this hurts especially thinking about he Colts and how they run their passing game. A lot of broken coverages if they don't communicate. 

I hope Kenny is able to get back in there. I don't want to see Lewis for too long. 

So we have Butler, Jackson, Sims, Kalu and Durden on Practice Squad.  

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

How many starters did the Eagles put on IR last year??  (SUPER BOWL!)  

But, yeah this hurts especially thinking about he Colts and how they run their passing game. A lot of broken coverages if they don't communicate. 

I hope Kenny is able to get back in there. I don't want to see Lewis for too long. 

So we have Butler, Jackson, Sims, Kalu and Durden on Practice Squad.  

I believe Cruikshank was active yesterday too so he’s back now he’ll factor into the mix but I’m sure the Titans will look to add someone off the street to try and help 

11 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Malcolm has to really start earning that paycheque now...

He's been doing that for at least the last 6 weeks. 

I'll continue saying though... that inspite of the numbers.. he wasn't bad the first half of the season... some bad luck, some big catches with him on tight coverage, etc... but since the bye, he's been pretty shut down.

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

🗣BRING BACK PAC-MAN JONES 😩 it’s never too late to get the value of being the #6 overall pick in a draft with Aaron Rodgers 

I’m game. I think the current Titans locker room would be fine with bringing him in. 

It is more then his coverage he was one of are main tacklers in run support and getting to the QB on blitzes loosing that is what will hurt so bad     Colts beat Dallas with running the ball Lick was mostly ineffective and Dallas has a superior front 7 the only saving grace is playing at HOME but u dint know how we will contain their run game.  We should be fine against Washington if we’re aggressive enough I didn’t get to watch hardly any of the game and my recording in the DVR got deleted already but how was Landry saw he only had 1 tackle. While Evans seemed to play okay    It really is concerning to me that are  top three tacklers from last game all play the secondary

Archived