Injuries thread (Update: Fluellen to IR.)

titans0021

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Dude we've only played one game lol. Yeah we have the injury bug right now but the only guys out long term are Walker and Cyp and I think Vacarro's an upgrade over Cyp anyways. Lewan will be back next week, Evans and Landry look to be a go this week, Conklin's returning in the next few weeks, Morgan is getting healthier by the day, Corey's hamstring looks to be only maintenance, and Marcus is well....at least not out for the season yet lmao. As for excitement, I think there's a lot to be excited about. I'm personally excited to see what we have in Evans and Landry, if Marcus can cement himself as the franchise guy,  the secondary trying to cement themselves as an elite unit (we have the pieces imo), Corey trying to become a true number one, LaFleur's offense, and of course Vrabel as a first time head coach. Lots to be excited about in Titania and I haven't even mentioned our most exciting guy Barry Sanders Jr. yet.

Mariota obviously is very injury prone. That ruins everything for me lol

ProFootballDoc says there's no comparison to the Robinson injury and says Marcus should be fine soon, if he's not on Sunday:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-marcus-mariota-0914-story.html

Vrabel said Mariota may split snaps with Blaine Gabbert on Sunday. If Mariota had a true (more permanent) ulnar nerve issue, he would not even get half the snaps. He would be unable to play quarterback.

Although video of the injury was limited, I expect Mariota to regain full nerve function soon, if he has not already. In fact, it would not be surprising to see a fully healthy Mariota on Sunday.

Honestly how much worse can the injuries at certain positions get? If Lewan, Conklin and Kelly are out who is even left who can play tackle? Unless we bring up from the practice squad i could see Kline getting kicked out to RT and Levin playing at guard.

The injuries at certain spots for this team are flat out absurd.

11 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

Honestly how much worse can the injuries at certain positions get? If Lewan, Conklin and Kelly are out who is even left who can play tackle? Unless we bring up from the practice squad i could see Kline getting kicked out to RT and Levin playing at guard.

The injuries at certain spots for this team are flat out absurd.

So Tyler Marz was promoted from the practice squad so looks like he would get the nod at RT.

Archived