Injuries thread (Update: Fluellen to IR.)

titans0021

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Probably wishful thinking but it would great to get Lewan and Conklin back next week but Pamphile has played just fine if he has to play for Kelly 

Hopefully at least Lewan. Pamphile has proven to be able to hold his own at the least.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Man...that is the craziest thing I've seen in a long time!

I was glad to see the LB talk about it after the game and call him out but man what a crazy situation.

I just seen that the spread for next weeks Buffalo Game is 16 and the spread for players retiring during the game is set at 1.5 ?

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Figured it be better in this thread

He has valuable insight. But obviously not the end all be all.

He thought he was fine. Now he thinks it is going to be weeks. 
I think it's something that he could play with, but not really something we'd want him to play with.  Dunno. We can't expect weeks of today and expect to be successful. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

It's definitely concerning, if he doesn't practice in full and play next week, it will be time to start getting really worried about it long term.

Yeah. it is a concerning. 
It's not one of those things that is going to be ok with a few days rest it seems.

How good is he going to be able to play with the glove?  Bridgewater good? Cause Teddy looks like a high school QB without his glove. 
Can Marcus learn how to play with it?

If Mariota dressed and we didn't have a backup other than him, I can't imagine he's 3-4 weeks out.

At the very least, the medical professionals on our staff who have seen his injury don't think he is.

Don't expect Vrabel to tell us before Sunday lol.

9 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If Mariota dressed and we didn't have a backup other than him, I can't imagine he's 3-4 weeks out.

At the very least, the medical professionals on our staff who have seen his injury don't think he is.

Don't expect Vrabel to tell us before Sunday lol.

Yeah that is why I didn't get the freakout . Vrabel isn't going to tell who is starting. 
Marcus is healthy enough to be the backup, but not 100 to start.  
McNair used to be like that all the time.  Remembering that Steelers game where he came in relief of O'Donnell and won the game.  :)  Good times.

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He has valuable insight. But obviously not the end all be all.

The  dude  is  a quack. A fraudulent one, at that. The injury is concerning, but anything coming from Chao is just speculation. Could be right, but no reason to give that d-bag the clicks. 

Archived