Injuries thread (Update: Fluellen to IR.)

titans0021

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i feel like they still look a little bit floaty, but that could be in my head at this point, lol.

Maybe I'm alone here but I think his passes have always been kinda floaty. Dude's never really had that Vick/Stafford/etc strike to his throws.

I do think, as I said, they look a little more wobbly than normal.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Maybe I'm alone here but I think his passes have always been kinda floaty. Dude's never really had that Vick/Stafford/etc strike to his throws.

I do think, as I said, they look a little more wobbly than normal.

i mean he obviously doesn’t have a vick or stafford arm- not a lot of quarterbacks do. but he’s capable of driving it on those intermediate throws more than it looks like he was doing here. could also just be that they weren’t quite going full speed.

“'I would say that Marcus is actually better,'” Vrabel said. “'I felt like he threw the ball better today, so that is positive. It is moving in the right direction. And we’ll just see where he’s at tomorrow.'”

"Vrabel said Mariota took 'close to the majority' of reps, 'more than half,' he said. The Titans listed Mariota as limited in Thursday's session, the same as Wednesday."

“'I think he has gotten a little bit better every day,'” LaFleur said. “'Today is the best he’s thrown the ball since all this occurred vs. Miami. We’ll just kind of take it day by day and see where he’s at on Sunday.'”

https://www.titansonline.com/news/titans-see-improvement-in-quarterback-marcus-marcus?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Archived