Injuries thread (Update: Fluellen to IR.)

titans0021

55 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We need Fasano for the trademark slow leak out toss across field, like he did in the Saints win.  Fasano is good for that!

That is still probably one of my top 10 favorite moments for us. That was such an incredibly emotional week after what we'd been through. Mularkey crying after we won still sticks with me. Say what you want about Mularkey, but there's no denying he had a big heart and the team was really special to him. Hopefully we get some great moments like that from Vrabel. "Bah Gawd the Titans did it and Vrabel is wind sprinting across the field to hug the young maestro!" 

43 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

This year sucks already. Nothing to be excited about. Only injuries and disappointment this year. We will be lucky to get to 6 wins

Dude we've only played one game lol. Yeah we have the injury bug right now but the only guys out long term are Walker and Cyp and I think Vacarro's an upgrade over Cyp anyways. Lewan will be back next week, Evans and Landry look to be a go this week, Conklin's returning in the next few weeks, Morgan is getting healthier by the day, Corey's hamstring looks to be only maintenance, and Marcus is well....at least not out for the season yet lmao. As for excitement, I think there's a lot to be excited about. I'm personally excited to see what we have in Evans and Landry, if Marcus can cement himself as the franchise guy,  the secondary trying to cement themselves as an elite unit (we have the pieces imo), Corey trying to become a true number one, LaFleur's offense, and of course Vrabel as a first time head coach. Lots to be excited about in Titania and I haven't even mentioned our most exciting guy Barry Sanders Jr. yet.

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

this season could not have gotten off to a worse start

Yeah the injuries suck, but if we find a way to win Sunday we're still 1-1 with Lewan returning the following week and Conklin's return on the horizon. Maybe Marcus' elbow will be good Sunday too we have no idea yet.

15 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Surely Vrabel can't be so stupid that he'd play both QBs for any reason other than Marcus gets hurt further and this is just some "prepare for both QBs" thing. Surely he's not THAT stupid...

I can't handle that level of stupidity if that is actually what happens.

Yeah I think maybe he meant that he expects both to be ready to play. We don't even know if Wyatt tweeted correctly, whats that "va" at the end of his tweet?

Edit: Nvm, just saw the quote from Vrabel himself. That's stupid af

Archived