Injuries thread (Update: Fluellen to IR.)

titans0021

After the 2nd half lay week, I trust Mariota and Lafleur. I think the offense will thrive in the short to mid passing game, and just needs the occasional bomb to keep the defense honest. 

And as far as Conklin, him at 60% is better than who we've had out there the past could weeks. I expect him to be closer to 85%... And I'm not expecting a perfect game, but still an upgrade 

22 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

After the 2nd half lay week, I trust Mariota and Lafleur. I think the offense will thrive in the short to mid passing game, and just needs the occasional bomb to keep the defense honest. 

And as far as Conklin, him at 60% is better than who we've had out there the past could weeks. I expect him to be closer to 85%... And I'm not expecting a perfect game, but still an upgrade 

Conklin says he feels great, hope that's the case. Will be huge for the run game if he's back. 

Agree on Mariota. You at least need to have the threat of the long ball to keep them honest, but it's not as if we've been dependent on long passes really ever in Tennessee. He's got enough arm (I think) to take a few shots, just has to be a well-schemed route or a jump ball where it's Corey Davis or incomplete/out of bounds. We'll want to keep Wentz & Co. off the field anyhow, so short stuff and some semblance of a running game will be crucial.

17 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

First year back from an ACL tear can often be rough(not always, but it's happened quite a bit), so not sure how much we should expect from Conklin.

You have a point but I think it’s much more difficult on skill position players than OL, I think his biggest problem will be firing off the line & anchoring his base 

Ya all things considered that’s not bad at all I thought he was lost for the season. I’d give him until after London to heel up get him back for the Cowboys game.

Havnt seen anything on Woodyard yet hopefully his was a sprain because it looked like some type of shoulder injury 

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya all things considered that’s not bad at all I thought he was lost for the season. I’d give him until after London to heel up get him back for the Cowboys game.

Havnt seen anything on Woodyard yet hopefully his was a sprain because it looked like some type of shoulder injury 

They're hopeful Woodyard can play Sunday.

Archived