The Deshone Kizer era

NudeTayne

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That kid needs some time on the pine to develop.

Just can’t seem to catch a break in that regard.

And he keeps getting put in the WORST offenses for innovation and creativity. (McCarthy's "scheme" is literally "Give Rodgers the ball and hope he does something.")

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Kizer is literally terrible. I know he had no help last year, but you don't need "seasoning" to know not to throw the ball into triple and quadruple coverage. He was an abomination. Color me shocked if he ever does anything of note in the NFL.

From inside his own 10. Flea Flicker. Triple Coverage. INT. 

/Career

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Kizer is literally terrible. I know he had no help last year, but you don't need "seasoning" to know not to throw the ball into triple and quadruple coverage. He was an abomination. Color me shocked if he ever does anything of note in the NFL.

Yessir 

8 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

No, but you can have a better understanding of the offensive scheme and learn the nuances of the position at the professional level.

Once some of those things develop, he’ll likely throw into quadruple coverage less.

Archived