Titans TE Delanie Walker dislocates ankle - likely out for season

pwny

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If your original response had been this, we wouldn’t have had a back and forth for a page on how he’s not a big loss because you have other guys but yeah, it wasn’t...

Nope. My original response still stands, it's not my fault you couldn’t comprehend it. Our season doesn’t hinge on Delanie and the other guys have to step up. And with everything I explained to you - twice - I believe they can. 

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Nope. My original response still stands, it's not my fault you couldn’t comprehend it. Our season doesn’t hinge on Delanie and the other guys have to step up. And with everything I explained to you - twice - I believe they can. 

We’ll see, I think it’s going to be far harder to replace what Walker means to a QB like Marriota who again isn’t a top half of the league passer and relies a lot on his great receiving TE because it’s an easier match up to hit in the middle of the field vs LBs than to get to the ball outside the numbers to the WRs.

35 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We’ll see, I think it’s going to be far harder to replace what Walker means to a QB like Marriota who again isn’t a top half of the league passer and relies a lot on his great receiving TE because it’s an easier match up to hit in the middle of the field vs LBs than to get to the ball outside the numbers to the WRs.

Sure but to say our season is over is ridiculous and belongs in the week 1 overreactions thread.

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Great game by Jonnu Smith today.

The fact that we won today without our 4 best offensive players along with our backup RT going to the hospital the night before and a practice squad player starting in his place against a team many were already crowning to win the AFC South just further proves how stupid your comment was. You were wrong, you can stop now. It’s a team game for a reason.

Archived