coordinator0

Poe's Place: Stage One (non Ravens Football topics)

Most popular forums have an off-topic thread... why not us? Keep making new threads for football-related stuff though. That's what we're here for.

Anyways, to get things started off I have openings in my free fantasy football league if anybody is interested. Would like to keep it to 1-3 for a 10-12 team league, but I'm willing to go up to 14 if there's enough interest. 

In case anyone is unaware and might be interested, the Survivor Pool comp is running in NFL Gen.  

Basically all you have to do to is pick a winner each week, except that you can't pick a team that you've picked in a previous week.  And you can't edit your post for any reason.

Link's below if anyone's interested.  At present DTMB and I are the only one's representing the Ravens.

TJ Watt became the 1st rookie, and the third ever since the sacks have been recorded, in 30 years to record 2 sacks and an INT in his debut game

He's doing well to prove worthy of @wackywabbit's pre-draft love, even if it is for the enemy

18 minutes ago, drd23 said:

TJ Watt became the 1st rookie, and the third ever since the sacks have been recorded, in 30 years to record 2 sacks and an INT in his debut game

He's doing well to prove worthy of @wackywabbit's pre-draft love, even if it is for the enemy

Bleh