Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Who will have the most receiving yards?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most receiving yards?

• Stefon Diggs
    • Davante Adams
    • Adam Thielen
    • Randall Cobb
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Geronimo Allison
    • Kyle Rudolph
    • Ty Montgomery
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Other (Post name in thread)

Game 2

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif  at NFL_Packers-1.gif

When:  1:00 PM EST September 16th

Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis, Pam Oliver (TV); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=2

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: C Pat Elflein (ankle/shoulder)

Packers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

rudolphcatch.gif

I can't imagine that Rodgers will be very mobile. We'll need a big game from Sheldon Richardson, we need him to set the tone along the interior and fluster Rodgers. But we can't have Richardson driving his weight into QBs and picking up penalties. Or maybe that's okay for just this week.

Just now, vikingsrule said:

I can't imagine that Rodgers will be very mobile. We'll need a big game from Sheldon Richardson, we need him to set the tone along the interior and fluster Rodgers. But we can't have Richardson driving his weight into QBs and picking up penalties. Or maybe that's okay for just this week.

That would be the big way to win. Bulaga was really rusty in the first half but settled in by the 2nd half. Bak if not the best is one of the best pass blocking LT in football. You want to make Rodgers scared pressure up the middle is the way to do it. Lane Taylor and Corey Linsley are a pretty solid up the middle but McCray really struggled at RG yesterday and that would be who I would target. 

Honestly no one is really sure what is wrong with him as of yet so hopefully its something that won't linger all year. I think the injury actually helped him go into more of a rhythm passing attack instead of the usual free styling. When he actually uses the short dink and dunk passing game he is almost always lights out. Problem is getting him to pass up the big plays occasionally for another first down. 

I'd like to see them use more screens and go back to those slants that were working early on. I think that Diggs and Thielen should be able to set up some double moves on the young corners.

Is anyone else concerned that this game might be over-refereed given what happened last year? Especially now that Rodgers isn't 100%

Archived