Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

37 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

My best hope is that he’s Just trying to make sure that no one else is going to start profiting off “You Vike That” shirts without his say-so and doesn’t hve any immediate plans to sell such merchandise himself. In the document posted, he does list the Vikings and NFL as potential trademark challengers. 

19 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I’m really intrigued by how King/Alexander and Jackson play vs the Minny WRs

I am too. 

I am thinking Alexander on Diggs, with King on Theilen.  Alexander appears to have the speed and quickness to deal with Diggs.  I have thought since draft day that he was drafted for that reason.

I think they had Jackson on Trey Burton last night, and I wonder if he may draw Rudolph.

Cook out of the backfield is problematic, and I am curious how they will deal with that.

1 hour ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I am too. 

I am thinking Alexander on Diggs, with King on Theilen.  Alexander appears to have the speed and quickness to deal with Diggs.  I have thought since draft day that he was drafted for that reason.

I think they had Jackson on Trey Burton last night, and I wonder if he may draw Rudolph.

Cook out of the backfield is problematic, and I am curious how they will deal with that.

I see nothing wrong with this logic and Cook will be a problem kid had a decent game yesterday has some speed. The backs gave us trouble in the passing game last night. Lets hope Burks is back sooner than later and Josh Jones too. Maybe play that 3 S system again a bit more and put Whitehead on the flats?

2 hours ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I am too. 

Those seem like the best matchups to me as well. Think King could do well vs Thielen

3 hours ago, pollino14 said:

I’m really intrigued by how King/Alexander and Jackson play vs the Minny WRs

Story of the game really. I think Rodgers plays so if our DB's are up to the challenge we should be in great shape to win this game. We need Clay Matthews to either play better or be inactive for the game. 

This is going to take a good week from Mac and Philbin. We absolutely have to find a way to have some semblance of a running game. We are going to have to use everything possible to pick up yards on the ground. 

Then, I think we have to get Jimmy Graham going. We have to be able to work the TE's in better this week.

Have to be able to work Ty Montgomery in to the pass game. Have to find a way to get him in space with the ball.

Defensively, I think you let the young corners man up against the Vikings WR's. We need have a good plan for covering Cook and Rudolph. We can't let them eat us alive in the pass game. Can't let Kirk get rolling with easy ones to those guys. 

Archived