2018 WEEK 2 Ravens @ Bengals TNF

paraven

The team is going to get beat up so bad by our media. Both coordinators called a bad game. Questionable personnel were fielded too often. Just an all around disaster. 

The reporters aren't blind anymore. Tim Williams not being played will be harped on. Collins being subbed out so frequently will be harped on. As they should be.

Man I don't care if you call it an overreaction, this is exactly the sort of game we needed to show up to and win if we were gonna prove that this team is actually different than the past 5 years of mediocrity, and man, I just don't see it. Flacco still looks like a college QB with zero pocket presence for long stretches, the defense can't tackle, we still have zero idea that Alex Collins exists, we can't play a full 60 minutes, and oh my god is the clock management terrible.

We'll play this season out and it'll be whatever. 8-8, maybe 9-7 at best is where we'll continue to be. This isn't a special group. It never will be, not as long as this is a Flacco/Harbaugh team. Cannot wait for things to change. 

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Ronnie Stanley was having an awful game well before he went out. Wonder if he is still dealing with that preseason injury or something. He'd be a bigger loss than Mosley if he has to miss time.

Ronnie Stanley doesn't look like he's progressing. Expecting some big step from him..is becoming more and more difficult.

That was one of the weirdest endings I've ever watched. You could see in the final seconds, Harbaugh didn't look like he understood himself. How do you just give up with 2+ minutes remaining?? They couldn't do the spread dink and dunk to start the f******* game?!

Archived