Week 2: Eagles @ Bucs; Suspended for Unwanted Plundering

Kiltman

DVPa0V9XkAAE5_2.jpg

Welcome back fellow World Champs for Week 2...
Wentz will be on ice again until we need him in October 

This week...We have the High Flyin Ryan Fitzpatrick Bucs team who just beat a Saints team coming back down to Earth.

Dougie P inflated them balls to midseason size in the second half last week, and will look to keep them going in Week 2.

Nicky Nine leads the Wideouts into week two, looking for even more Patriots' plays to steal this week.

Doug will be pounding the Rock with Sproles again..giving them false confidence until rotating in The Brit.

Tightends have decided to sit out with Carson in solidarity, so look for them to start playing in a few weeks too.

OL will be mauling again, unfortunately this time against old friends
900112898.jpg.0.jpg

The Defense will have to find some way to stop Ryan Fitzpatrick...................................lol

Nigel Bradham is back and ready bust heads like someone got his drink order wrong.

I can't even say they will see someone familiar in Desean because we've gotten like an entire new team since he was here. (also he has a concussion)
But him and Mike Evans will give a slightly different test to the secondary if he plays.

Bucs
stock-photo-terrible-pirate-girl-in-shir

Like a backseat reach around..the Bucs surprised everyone last week by putting a 48 point smack on the Saints.
Allegedly their were defensive players on the field for both teams, but reports are inconclusive.
We will see how the high powered air it out offense lead by Ryan Fitzpatrick can stand against a D like Philly (it was really hard not to laugh at that sentence)

The revamped Dline, includes two former World Champs like I mentioned...and another familiar face...Ol' gnarled hand himself...JPP
source.gif

Dirk Koetter, who sounds more like the top dog in an illegal hillbilly dirt road racing league, actually did what he was brought there to do and put up points finally...all it took was taking one of the dumbest QBs in the league and swapping him out for one of the smartest..."DID YOU KNOW HE WENT TO HARVAAAAAARRRRD"

The Glazer Family, who owns the team, is lead by perhaps the leagues handsomest owner....seriously he'd give Mark Davis a run for his money
malcolm_glazer.jpg

It'll probably be a hot one, I have no clue. But we showed we have solid conditioning last week while the Falcons kept cramping up.
As long as the team pics up where it left off last week it shouldn't be much of a problem. We have the D that will bring them back to earth and we have enough guys healthy on O to get it done...if the tight ends decide to break ranks with the injured guys and contribute this week it should look much better than last week

Of course DeSean balls out knowing the Eagles are coming to town next. Still  concussed or not, I bet he plays Sunday. 

I’m also betting on Nicky Nine playing hero in Tampa. Our D should produce some Fitzcraptrick tendencies. 

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I am rewatching the America's Game instead of sitting through the Lions/Jets.

God damn, I miss watching Wentz play. I hope he is ready soon. I just miss the magic that guy makes.

like i posted in the news thread mortensen is hearing reports that wentz should be back week 3.

2 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

I am hoping Dougie P gets Jay Train rolling early and often.  We saw what happened last week, so lets not go there again.

Doubt it. He's going to try and get Foles going first. Which means pass pass pass unfortunately.

I'd love to see the Jumbo Package a dozen plus times. Honestly don't know how you stop it.

6 OL ,Jay, Ertz, Goedert, Agholor (Alshon instead when healthy). We running? Passing? Who's covering Ertz? Goedert? LB, Safety, CB?

16 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

I am hoping Dougie P gets Jay Train rolling early and often.  We saw what happened last week, so lets not go there again.

One can only hope we try and get the run going. It seems that it would be a lot easier on Foles if Tampa had to fear the run. 

That is all

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Archived