Week 2: Eagles @ Bucs; Suspended for Unwanted Plundering

Kiltman

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Still no power, phones in and out, obviously missed the game. Did we really let FitzMagic throw 400 and 4TD again? WTF?

Was it close, not really, Foles and the Offense? Cliff Notes please besides We Suck and lost to the Bucs, thanks.

we gave up 2 75 yard td passes 

Ajayi Peters and Wallace all got hurt early in the game. Lots of penalties in the start for the birds. 

Awkward play calling.

Jalen Mills couldnt cover 

Just a bad game. 

This was a tough watch. I don’t know why the corners were playing 7 yards off every play. I get you have to watch DJax but Evans was getting the same treatment. We played Julio tight last week, is Evans faster? I don’t think so. The non adjustment killed us. The comeback route destroyed us. Fitz will take that all game. No pass rush that I saw at all. Nick is Nick. He looked awkward all game looking for guys too long and not throwing anything that would move the chains. Ertz is back to no yac Zach. Play calling was sub par. Agholor needed the ball more. But we were severely injured today. No or limited Wentz, Alshon, Peters, Wallace, Sproles, Ajayi is tough to overcome. I really thought we were going to roll them with minimal effort. Secondary looked suspect as hell, offense needs Wentz. Looking forward to a healthy and better effort next week. 

Dang, we need Josh Gordon. Mills and a 7th for Gordon and a 6th! That way Schwartz can never put Mills on a #1 WR again, and we have a quality #2 for 2 or 3 weeks until Gordon does something dumb. Or maybe Gordon just needs to get the hell out of Ohio and surround himself with Wentz, Foles, and the Holy Spirit.

Welp, first loss since the SB. How does everyone feel? Does it sting any less? Personally I can say I definitely am taking this loss a lot less hard than I think I would have had we not won a SB last year. Now whether that's the memory of the SB itself acting like a cushion for my feels, or the fact that we won a SB providing me with the utmost confidence in our players and coaches to where I do not worry, I can not say. Either way, it is time for the chose one to return.

Image result for carson wentz jesus

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Welp, first loss since the SB. How does everyone feel? Does it sting any less? Personally I can say I definitely am taking this loss a lot less hard than I think I would have had we not won a SB last year. Now whether that's the memory of the SB itself acting like a cushion for my feels, or the fact that we won a SB providing me with the utmost confidence in our players and coaches to where I do not worry, I can not say. Either way, it is time for the chose one to return.

Image result for carson wentz jesus

I feel the exact same. maybe it hurts less because we know ginger jesus will come back soon.

I’m only taking solace in the loss because of how banged up we are. I don’t think the SB has anything to do with it. The sting is still there but I’d be more concerned if the team was complete and we put in an effort like that. One week does not a season make. My only real concern from this game was how porous the defense looked at times. Looking for a strong effort against the Colts next week. 

My top options at WR:

Trade:

WR Josh Gordon (Obviously) only if it costs a 6th or less or even a conditional 5th.

WR Devante Parker - Would be willing to give a 4th MAX, and maybe smallwood plz get him out of philly, Promote Adams.

WR Larry Fitzgerald - He's a FA next year and could be looking to get out of the abomination that ARZ is currently. Would cost too much IMO.

WR/RB - De'Anthony Thomas - Familiarity with Peterson, doesn't get used a lot in KC, could be a possibility. 

FA:

WR Bug Howard

WR Kenny Britt

WR Michael Floyd

WR Dez Bryant

I'd love to have Larry Fitz, but he ain't going anywhere by choice. He really likes Arizona for some reason. And we can't afford him.

If we had more $, I'd say we should trade for Golden Tate, but Josh Gordon is about all that makes sense financially.

We've done good business with Cleveland in the past. A Gordon trade makes a ton of sense and we're kind of owed a Josh Gordon redemption story after losing out on the sober version of Chris Carter.

Archived