Week 2: Eagles @ Bucs; Suspended for Unwanted Plundering

Kiltman

19 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

giphy.gif

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Im willing to give up a 6th for a rental on a player who can be a #1 WR even after all the time missed, Only gotta last untill Jeffrey is healthy and back. and if he lasts longer great. We usually dont keep our 6th or 7th rounders on the team anyway. 

12 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Im willing to give up a 6th for a rental on a player who can be a #1 WR even after all the time missed, Only gotta last untill Jeffrey is healthy and back. and if he lasts longer great. We usually dont keep our 6th or 7th rounders on the team anyway. 

Pretty much how I feel. If Gordon's hammy isn't going to be a lingering issue going forward, then we should pull the trigger. No big deal if we have to cut him in a couple weeks, and if he works out then he's probably better than Alshon, let alone give us a solid #2. Alshon------Ertz-------Agholor------Gordon. Good luck stopping that with Wentz back. Put Goedert in at fullback and get him motion, with those 4 split out wide and Wentz throwing the ball....Sky would be the limit.

9 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m only taking solace in the loss because of how banged up we are. I don’t think the SB has anything to do with it. The sting is still there but I’d be more concerned if the team was complete and we put in an effort like that. One week does not a season make. My only real concern from this game was how porous the defense looked at times. Looking for a strong effort against the Colts next week. 

This pretty much.  Also, I am not gonna panic after 1 loss.  I have faith in Doug that he will restore order much like last year after an even worse start.

21 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Josh Gordon is the George RR Martin of Football. (See Southpark episode Black Friday for reference "Don't worry, the dragons are coming!!!!") Gordon keeps promising to get his life straight, play on Sundays, and be a team player. YET... every single year there is always something up with him.

"DURP my friendz were the ones smoking weed around me!"

"UM I dunno why my staples diluted?!?!"

"Oh I pulled a muscle doing a non-team related activity!" 

He then missed all of preseason because of divorce and child support issues. He is good when he plays; WHEN being the key word here.

I think Dorsey fleeced a 5th out of old man Billy. 

That is all

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

PS - Here is a decent article I found with WRs I might actually want to see in Philly https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/ContentGallery/Dez-Bryant-Eagles-wide-receivers-sign-trade-122043481/#122043481_1 

On 9/17/2018 at 6:50 PM, Kiltman said:
On 9/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, Jeezla said:

Did Goedert play in this game? I don't remember seeing him once.

yea barely

Doug said they weren't doing as much 12 personnel so that they could clear the box, but that they have to do it more

Weird. Conner Williams played every single snap in a victory.

trolllllololololol

I hope its obvi I am being silly

Archived