Around the NFL

KingTitan

The chiefs game had 105 combined points tonight with the rams so I looked at what we have scored. To put in state the offense we have scored 178 points this season last year at this point we scored 222.. the chiefs have scored over 375 this year at this point. Everyone was dogging the offense last year it was horrible but I didn’t realize how little we have scored so far this year compared to last year and we know how horrible that was. 

Time for an "old Man get off my lawn moment."

As entertaining as last night was, I can see it very realistically, that neither of those teams make it to the Super Bowl.  Neither team has been strong defensively, so a high score wasn't out of the question, seeing how neither team had the guns to stop each other.
What happens when someone has the guns to stop them? They both have played in some close games and I can see where it doesn't go their way. 

I'm still of the belief that you have to have some defense to win a Super Bowl.

Old man rant over..lol

Never should of let legarrette blount go man. He couldve been our goal line back for years. All cause he threw a punch... STILL UPSET. I wanted him so bad that year in the draft. Then he goes undrafted and we sign him. I couldnt believe it then we cut him. And hes a monster on short yards unlike Henry apparently 

28 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Never should of let legarrette blount go man. He couldve been our goal line back for years. All cause he threw a punch... STILL UPSET. I wanted him so bad that year in the draft. Then he goes undrafted and we sign him. I couldnt believe it then we cut him. And hes a monster on short yards unlike Henry apparently 

No idea why Henry can’t run like him. It’s honestly pathetic.

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Seems like such a long time ago. 

Well he has the last laugh on the league 3 Championship Rings later.