Around the NFL

KingTitan

A couple of things...

Tyrke Hill had an embarrassingly monster game. Returns, catching, running.  Man.....that was Chris Johnson impressive. Even better actually, considering he did it from all areas of the game.

Fournette with an hamstring injury. He wasn't able to stay healthy in college and it's creeping up on him now. That Jags offense still is the weak spot with Bortles not able to do much through the air. 

Watson didn't explode like many thought. Looked very rusty.

Patriots are a machine....smh.

The Chargers are going to have to leave LA.  The stadium was all red with Chiefs fan.  We have our thing with opposing fans, but that was craaaazy.

IFFFF, Fitzpatrick plays like he did in Buffalo, Winston might be traded????  #1 and #2 in that draft aren't looking as solid as they did a couple years ago. 

I think Buffalo could fire a coach simply because he doesn't know how to handle the QB spot.  Peterman over your top drafted QB.  47-3 embarrassment.  I know our game was tough, but it was nothing close to that....

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I’m not saying Marcus is bad. I’m not saying Marcus is going to be bad. But...if he is bad, I hope he shows it this year and not too late like Carr is with the Raiders.

If Marcus doesn't get his act together, I'll forever be wondering what went wrong. It can't all be put on Mularkey/Robiskie, because that dude was HOT in 2016.

He's not playing with confidence. He's not playing with trust in himself. You can see it in his body language.

10 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

If Marcus doesn't get his act together, I'll forever be wondering what went wrong. It can't all be put on Mularkey/Robiskie, because that dude was HOT in 2016.

He's not playing with confidence. He's not playing with trust in himself. You can see it in his body language.

I think it’s the broken leg, everything was dandy up until that point

37 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!  

Wow... LMAO!! 

I know I mentioned this a few times leading up to the draft.  I saw him live at the Sun Bowl his last year... it's definitely something you can only really take in at a stadium or one of the coaches cameras... but he must have missed at least 5 wide open guys that game... similar to this screenshot right here. 

Vision is not something that can be coached either. 

as a miami fan i saw a decent amount of trubisky in ACC play and he just didn’t blow me away at all. i was sure he’d be a mid round type guy and a career backup, so i was surprised when he started getting first round hype and absolutely floored when the bears took him 2 overall

9 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

as a miami fan i saw a decent amount of trubisky in ACC play and he just didn’t blow me away at all. i was sure he’d be a mid round type guy and a career backup, so i was surprised when he started getting first round hype and absolutely floored when the bears took him 2 overall

Same here. Living in NC, I saw him play plenty, and I just never got the hype. 

Early on, he's looking rough. Maybe Nagy can get the most of him though.