Around the NFL

KingTitan

8 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

This was spot on, but I honestly could care less about getting national media attention. We know the type of guys we have on this team, and when we beat the "media darlings" of the league everybody takes notice. I would really rather stay under the radar and just keep winning. I know the more wins we get the more people will take notice obviously, but all of that is just kind of irrelevant to me. I'm fine with nobody talking about us in the national media, because 9/10 they have no clue what they're talking about in regards to us anyways.

I don’t get the outburst from some Titans fans to be honest. Like I said before this wasn’t him telling us how he feels it’s him telling us what’s been said or what he’s heard.

Quite honestly not everything he said was true but I get the criticism of the franchise. We have been a laughing stock for a long time. That crew has been pro Titans since the stiff arm last year. Kay Adams (who is so hot) constantly talks about Adoree Jackson and Peter What ever his last name is picked Vrabel to win coach of the year. 

Id rather the attention be on the Chiefs Steelers Patriots because that means we are left under the radar and can do some damage

Titans need to continue to do whats worked and go 1 play at a time and 1 week at a time 

For now it starts with Buffalo, if we want some recognition don’t win 12-9 like vs Cle las year this time go out an win comfortably 

8 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t get the outburst from some Titans fans to be honest. Like I said before this wasn’t him telling us how he feels it’s him telling us what’s been said or what he’s heard.

Quite honestly not everything he said was true but I get the criticism of the franchise. We have been a laughing stock for a long time. That crew has been pro Titans since the stiff arm last year. Kay Adams (who is so hot) constantly talks about Adoree Jackson and Peter What ever his last name is picked Vrabel to win coach of the year. 

Id rather the attention be on the Chiefs Steelers Patriots because that means we are left under the radar and can do some damage

Titans need to continue to do whats worked and go 1 play at a time and 1 week at a time 

For now it starts with Buffalo, if we want some recognition don’t win 12-9 like vs Cle las year this time go out an win comfortably 

People misunderstood what he was saying. So they took it personal.  He was right about almost all those stereotypes, except the part where we are the 3rd most popular team in the state. I disagree with that.

NFL is KING regardless of the crowds in the stadium or the ones that pack the arena for hockey. UT Vols are very popular but even that is dwindling somewhat. 

He is right about there aren't 32 teams.  National media is always going to care about the main ones regardless every year (Cowboys, Steelers, Packers,....etc) and then care about the others if they winning. 

I do want more respect from national media. But not in the form of them kissing our butts. But in the form of them knowing facts..lol  Simple things like who is the QB. How we played. I mean if that is my profession, you'd think you'd know simple basic things about all the teams.