Around the NFL

KingTitan

1 hour ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

We should go out and sign Dez, Maclin, and Coleman. At least one of them has to be better than the crap we are trotting out there weekly. 

I'd even take Jeremy Kerley, Markus Wheaton at this point. 

I forgot all about Corey Coleman.. definitely would take him at this point 

46 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So Kendall Wright gets signed by the Cardinals. 
I guess that was a pass on Matthews. 
Matthews has made my list....I hope he lands in the American Alliance Football League

His wanting to leave makes even less sense now. He was worried he wouldn't get any playing time ahead of the bums we've got on our WR depth chart? lmao

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The Eagles vs Giants game.

This is an example of a poor team playing. They look like they have no interest in being out there.  That's the difference in us and them.
To me that is an embarrassing loss. 

Well, they are a bad team playing a much more talented team, our embarrassing loss was the other way around.. Not displaying interest is embarrassing, but being outplayed by what is probably one of the 5 worst teams in the league is just as embarrassing. Especially, after Lewan (and maybe others) wanted to come out to the media about getting respect. They should have kept their mouths shut. Even if we win, that was a stupid comment. We're fans, we're supposed to want the media to talk about us getting attention. Players are supposed to say "It was a good win; on to Buffalo".

Edited by TitanSS

29 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What would you guys want the Titans to do if the Giants offered a 2019 1st, 2019 2nd, and change for Mariota?

Eh since I’m not a fan of any of the draft eligible QBs, I’d probably pass unless it’s significantly more. However getting what’s likely going to be a top 3 pick would be nice. 

35 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh since I’m not a fan of any of the draft eligible QBs, I’d probably pass unless it’s significantly more. However getting what’s likely going to be a top 3 pick would be nice. 

I'm a huge fan of Herbert in the two games I've watched. Very small sample size, but if that's what you're getting, I think hes an outstanding prospect. Luck level.

That said, you can't make the trade right now. It would be highly controversial for Titans fans. We don't know where their pick is going to be for sure right now. Mariota just came off of one of his best games of his career, followed by an underwhelming game. He's shown he can can be great and take games over, he just needs to show he can be consistent.

If the trade is prior to the draft and we know they're #1 and Mariota doesn't show up the rest of the season then it looks a lot better, but then they probably don't want to do it.

If I didn't like Herbert as much as I do there's no chance I even respond with anything other than "No".