Around the NFL

KingTitan

Looking around the NFL:

• Texans are running a true spread offense. It feels like they don't run the ball at all when I glance at their games. 
  • Looks like Harbaugh is on thin ice. It feels like they have the same team every year. 10-6, 9-7. A lot of regular season success and making the playoffs but....just seems like it's about the same every year. I'd guess that fan base can really complain about being the "same ol".
  • Detroit and Matt Stafford is crazy. I guess all this Marcus talk has me looking at the QB situations around the league. Stafford is, I dunno. He puts up numbers and team can never go anywhere. Is he the problem there? Crazy. one of the better QBs in the league right? Crazy.
  • I smiled knowing Rishard Matthews still didn't have a catch yet with the Jets.
  • Terrelle Pryor really picked the Bills team? I heard questions about his mentality and what's important to him. I guess they are true.
  • Speaking of the Bills, who continues to think Nathan Peterman is an NFL QB?
  • The Panthers are pretty much a running team. Seems like they drafted their WRs to be RBs and the RB to be a WR. :)

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

We could’ve had Josh Gordon for nothing. That’s the one that’s going to hurt.

I don't understand this false notion that Marcus and Lefluer would get the same level of production out of Gordan as Josh McDaniels and the GOAT.

People also forget that the thing that got Gordan traded was him injuring his hamstring at a non team related photoshoot, then allegedly showed up high to practice the next day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I don't understand this false notion that Marcus and Lefluer would get the same level of production out of Gordan as Josh McDaniels and the GOAT.

People also forget that the thing that got Gordan traded was him injuring his hamstring at a non team related photoshoot, then allegedly showed up high to practice the next day.

I don’t understand this notion that the only way a player has any value at all is if he’s exactly as productive with us as he is on another team. Our alleged No. 1 receiver has eight catches for 83 yards over our last three games. Our primary offensive personnel involves Jonnu Smith and Luke Stocker. The gap between productive receiver in New England and upgrade over the targets we are providing our QB with is canyon sized.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KingTitan said:

As dominate player as Casey can be, Hicks for the Bears is showing the importance of a disruptive DT. Need something like that.

Been saying for the longest that we need to find another dominant player to put on the interior D-line with Casey.   The other guys are solid, but we need another beast next to him to make a tandem.  Thought we were gonna get it with Suh, but he had other ideas.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Why are you like this? 

Makes me feel better about our season honestly. :) 
Just making NFL observations...lol 
Nice to see other teams struggle in areas we struggle in, makes them look human, even if it's only glimpses..

But by the logic of some here, Goff is losing this game for the Rams.