Around the NFL

KingTitan

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

They have enough on offense to be better. 

Nobody was ready to accept that excuse for us. Lol. 

they’ve lost both starting guards and their starting running back, to say nothing of all the losses on defense. their injury situation is significantly worse than ours.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

They have enough on offense to be better. 

Nobody was ready to accept that excuse for us. Lol. 

They’ve been pretty great on offense this year even with the injuries. It’s the defense losing like 4-5 starters that’s killing them.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

they’ve lost both starting guards and their starting running back, to say nothing of all the losses on defense. their injury situation is significantly worse than ours.

I guess. 

Just think with an MVP QB good weapons at WR. You should be in better start standing. 

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I guess. 

Just think with an MVP QB good weapons at WR. You should be in better start standing. 

They’re problem isn’t scoring its defense, when you’re defense gives up so many points you have to abandon your offense game plan & play catch up so then your offense become predictable & easy to stop 

13 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

They’re problem isn’t scoring its defense, when you’re defense gives up so many points you have to abandon your offense game plan & play catch up so then your offense become predictable & easy to stop 

Yeah. Y'all right. 

Still think a coaches head gonna roll because of the season. 

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I guess. 

That's the only reason they aren't fighting for a top 3 pick in the draft. They are 7th in offensive yards and 10th in scoring at 25.5 PPG.

They just have a bottom 3 defense allowing 400 yards and 28 PPG.

It's sad that we've only scored more than they allow on average once all season. With that defense we're probably picking top 3 in the draft lol.

Edited by TitanSS

On 11/22/2018 at 8:36 PM, deeluxx3 said:

Watching the offenses for NO and ATL

we just have no talent at WR compared to those teams. Obviously having a Brees or Ryan makes a world of a difference. But we just have zero talent compared to them 

Meh Corey Davis is turning out to be pretty good after him...

That will happen when your #2 guy and I know you said WR but walker might as well be one and we lost him week 1. lol. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It’s incredible to me that this is the same Leighton Vander Esch that I watched pre draft tape of.

I liked him pre draft.

A guy that looks totally different on tape and in the NFL to me is Daruis Leonard. He looked a step slow in college, like he didn't know what he was reading. 

But yeah. Vander Esh is playing fast. That whole defense is playing faster than I remember.