KingTitan

Around the NFL

bortles doing a good job. patriots defense looks brutal

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Bortles looks really sharp. As weird as that sounds.

Keelan Cole is looking like a gem for them too. Has an early candidate for catch of the year.

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Keelan Cole is looking like a gem for them too. Has an early candidate for catch of the year.

Yeah I saw that. Bortles plays a lot better without Fournette as well for whatever that’s worth.

Edited by dtait93

6 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

what happened now?

Hit by Smith on Hogan. Just the helmet bs even though Smith attempted to move his helmet to the side when he hit Hogan. Hate the league it’s becoming.

We have to come out and press against the Jags next week. I'll take my chances with Bortles beating us deep, the vast, vast majority of their passing game is in the 5-10 yard range. So many crossers, so many quick outs.

Just now, titans0021 said:

We have to come out and press against the Jags next week. I'll take my chances with Bortles beating us deep, the vast, vast majority of their passing game is in the 5-10 yard range. So many crossers, so many quick outs.

Pees doesn’t know what press is

Seriously, his primary read is a short or intermediate crosser on at least 75% of their passing plays.

But hey, let them win their SB this week and come out with a massive let down game next week lol.

I will say, I definitely underestimated Doug Marrone when the Jags gave him the full-time job.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I will say, I definitely underestimated Doug Marrone when the Jags gave him the full-time job.

Dude did well at times in Buffalo but quit because of the ownership there. Mularkey quit for the same reason. There's a big issue with the top brass in Buffalo.