Around the NFL

KingTitan

30 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Highly doubt it happens but I’d be very interested if I were the Titans 

Absolutely would love to get him. 

Edit: he's 24, 25 in June. Our other best interior option would be an first round unknown rookie who would be 22. The rookie would be a lot cheaper though.

Idk if a guy like Raekwon Davis will provide what Williams does as a pass rusher.

Edited by TitanSS

14 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Edit: he's 24, 25 in June. Our other best interior option would be an first round unknown rookie who would be 22. The rookie would be a lot cheaper though.

Idk if a guy like Raekwon Davis will provide what Williams does as a pass rusher.

Casey Williams and a young rookie would be fun to think about 

Edited by Titans fan 617

14 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

They must not want to pay him. He and Marcus came in that same year. Don't know how much it would cost to  extend him. 

Looking at that wildcard weekend, I would honestly put Mariota up against 5 of the 8 QBs.

Wilson, Rivers, and Luck are obviously a tier above, but id keep Mariota over Foles, Trubisky, Jackson, Watson, and Dak. 

If he stays healthy next year, I honestly think he seperates from that group and busts through to that next tier. He's already proven he can help us win in the playoffs... I think we make a deep run next year. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Looking at that wildcard weekend, I would honestly put Mariota up against 5 of the 8 QBs.

Wilson, Rivers, and Luck are obviously a tier above, but id keep Mariota over Foles, Trubisky, Jackson, Watson, and Dak. 

If he stays healthy next year, I honestly think he seperates from that group and busts through to that next tier. He's already proven he can help us win in the playoffs... I think we make a deep run next year. 

I know we used to look at the Raiders as our team to emulate. 

But I think we can look at the chargers too. Last year they barley missed the playoffs. They lost some games they should have won early. 

This year they won those games. Added a guy on defense in Derwin James at 17 overall and won those close games. 

It can be us if we make the right moves. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I know we used to look at the Raiders as our team to emulate. 

But I think we can look at the chargers too. Last year they barley missed the playoffs. They lost some games they should have won early. 

This year they won those games. Added a guy on defense in Derwin James at 17 overall and won those close games. 

It can be us if we make the right moves. 

I know CD84 is my AAT and put up almost 1k yards this year... He definitely has a bright future...

But Williams just has that look and feel about him that makes me think he's the next great WR. He didn't put up bulk stats... But it's like every time I see him him he's making some clutch catches... I think he's been a big part of them taking that next step as well. 

What can I say, I haven't gotten over my draft crush from 2 years ago...