Around the NFL

KingTitan

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Kareem Hunt is going to have a new team soon. Does anyone think the Colts go after him instead of throwing a boat load of cash at Bell?

I don’t know the teams interested in him yet I know Bears for what ever reason last week were linked to him. Cowboys a month ago were linked to him. I’m sure the Steelers will look at him.

Colts are going to be a problem for us going forward though they hit on some of there picks so far they have a ton of cap room and they’ll be in the market for a back who can cary the load 

I don’t see the reason for the Colts to waste money on a RB. Mack is pretty damn good. Sure they have a ton of cap but the last thing I’d spend it on is an overrated RB who wants an insane amount(Bell) and a guy with the baggage Hunt has now. They should be looking to add another receiver and defense.

39 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I don’t see the reason for the Colts to waste money on a RB. Mack is pretty damn good. Sure they have a ton of cap but the last thing I’d spend it on is an overrated RB who wants an insane amount(Bell) and a guy with the baggage Hunt has now. They should be looking to add another receiver and defense.

Bell is far from overrated I’m sorry 😐 though I agree I would never pay a RB 15 mill a yr don’t care if he was CJ 2k 

Atleast the Super Bowl is always a great game when the Patriots are in it. We’re watching the GOAT in the twilight of his career play like he’s in his prime and I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy watching the best ever while he’s still lacing them up...similar to how I sat back and enjoyed watching one of the best ever in Peyton do it even though he dragged our sorry ***** to the slaughter nearly every time we played him. I just love watching greatness.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Justin615$ said:

That no call tho

Amiright

My heart goes out to Saints fans.  I can't imagine trying to stomach your season ending in that way.  Unbelievable.

The only way the NFL is ever motivated to change this though, is by fans withholding their money and attention.  If fans choose not to watch the SB this year, the NFL would get the message.  But that ain't gonna happen.

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

In other news NFL is going to have discussions about making pass interference reviewable. Don’t know if I like that being reviewable. If they can make that reviewable might as well make roughing the passer and holding calls reviewable lol. 

The only thing differentiating this penalties is that DPI can be a 50 yard penalty. When it's something this obvious though... And this big... It's gonna take change. 

I mean the Saints get a 1st and goal at the 5 with that correct call... Not only is a TD in play, but they have a new set of downs to kill clock. Saints win barring some craziness there at the end. 

On 1/21/2019 at 1:49 PM, ragevsuall17 said:

The only thing differentiating this penalties is that DPI can be a 50 yard penalty. When it's something this obvious though... And this big... It's gonna take change. 

I mean the Saints get a 1st and goal at the 5 with that correct call... Not only is a TD in play, but they have a new set of downs to kill clock. Saints win barring some craziness there at the end. 

One thing I heard (can't remember where) that I kind of liked was a review of PI, roughing the passer or holding would have to be viewed in real-time, not slo-mo replays.  And then it would have to be obvious.  It just opens up such a can of worms when you have subjective criteria (was it bad enough?) in a replay situation.