Around the NFL

KingTitan

If this season showed us anything, it's that you need a good offense to get to the Super Bowl, but once you get there, defense can still win.

Also, huge shout out to JMAC. That pass break up to a wide open Cooks in the end zone was one of the biggest plays of the game.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Man the browns are loaded Landry, joku, OBJ, Chubb, Hunt Duke Johnson. 🗣That’s how you build a team around your QB take notes Robinson that’s how you build a team around your QB that’s on a cheap rookie deal, & your team is loaded wit cap space.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Man the browns are loaded Landry, joku, OBJ, Chubb, Hunt Duke Johnson. 🗣That’s how you build a team around your QB take notes Robinson that’s how you build a team around your QB that’s on a cheap rookie deal, & your team is loaded wit cap space.

Yea their offense is going to insane. They are loaded. Wish we would surround Mariota with talent like that 

• Like 1

Just a few around the NFL Thoughts 

What the heck are the Giants doing and who are they tanking for?

Browns will win the North (I had a fear all offseason the Titans would be the road team for  their TNF game all offseason I hope we don’t have to play it in Cleveland)

NFL Offseason > MLB Offseason by infinity 

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Just a few around the NFL Thoughts 

What the heck are the Giants doing and who are they tanking for?

Browns will win the North (I had a fear all offseason the Titans would be the road team for  their TNF game all offseason I hope we don’t have to play it in Cleveland)

NFL Offseason > MLB Offseason by infinity 

Tua. Hell might tank for two seasons and go for Lawrence in 21(someone I hope we can land).

• 1 month later...

I was thinking about Russell Wilson.

Have the Seahawks totally screwed up having one of the better QB's in the league?  

But KingTitan, they have consistently made the playoffs and won at least 10 games often.

Yeah, but think about the weapons and offensive line he has had.....
We talk about Marcus and the lack of things he has had...

Now Russell is a great QB that has made magic with less, same like Brady, but should they really ask their QB to do that? 
Shouldn't you try to provide things for him to not carry so much of the weight?

How much better could he be with a better investment?

Just random questions

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I was thinking about Russell Wilson.

Have the Seahawks totally screwed up having one of the better QB's in the league?  

Absolutely.  The Seahawks not only lucked out by getting a fantastic QB, they also managed to get him in the middle rounds, and had first rounders invested into other positions.

But yeah, their inability to protect him and get him help with a good ground game for years squandered his prime.  He spent so much time injured, and now not only is he older and the team's defensive core out, they now have the Rams dominating, the 49ers threatening, and the Cardinals with the first overall pick.  Their division is way tougher than it was just a couple of years ago.

The Colts did the same thing with Luck for years.