Around the NFL

KingTitan

Definatly a confidence issue with Marcus right now. When we get behind or late game when it doesn't really matter if he throws a pick...it's either score or lose...he is at his best. I really think that the picks are in his head and he is being cautious and playing no to make mistakes, which everyone knows causes mistakes. Maybe Whiz gave him the confidence to just sling it and let the result be the result.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Definatly a confidence issue with Marcus right now. When we get behind or late game when it doesn't really matter if he throws a pick...it's either score or lose...he is at his best. I really think that the picks are in his head and he is being cautious and playing no to make mistakes, which everyone knows causes mistakes. Maybe Whiz gave him the confidence to just sling it and let the result be the result.

It's 100% mental for me right now. Dude is playing with no swagger or confidence. He needs a big game to get his mojo back.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Blake Beddingfield did a radio interview this morning and said it was pretty obvious the elbow injury/lack of feeling in his hand was the reason for both picks. Said the ball didn't have any spin to it like it normally does coming from him.

Yea, I’m not too worried about those picks for that same reason. His confidence is clearly lacking, though

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

There's reports going around that he was erratic(maybe drunk) when he came in today for the Browns and that's why he's being let go.

Dude's got a lot of problems.

Yeah, obviously if it turns out to be more than being a little late and hurting his hamstring at a promotional event, he probably never plays again.