Around the NFL

KingTitan

9 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

for real, i wish we could get half the YAC the dude seems to get. their OC does a great job with their short passing game.

I’m surprised more teams don’t do it. It’s just a ton of intermediate crossers going in both directions. In zone, it forces every defender to pick up the right receiver, in man, it’s a ton of chasing and natural picks.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think he is overrated based on where he is drafted and what he has done.  He is an 1st round back and is a good back. But not a gamechanger.  In my mind he isn't any better than Henry. 

Lies to be honest they don’t use him right, & it’s crazy you said that because if you think about it, we use Henry how the jags should use Fournette & the jags use fournette like we should use Henry.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Lies to be honest they don’t use him right, & it’s crazy you said that because if you think about it, we use Henry how the jags should use Fournette & the jags use fournette like we should use Henry.

Henry should be use as a workhorse power I, counter trap, lead back between the tackles stretch zone. Fournette should be used more single back, runs that get him on the edge though he can run between the tackles, shotgun runs that get him in space. The jags run him like an old school power back 

44 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Man Saquon Barkley is going to have like a 3 year career...the poor guy is going to be used up.  

I like to think of it as the Le'Veon Bell plan. Make them play out their rookie contract, tag them twice, and then let them hit free agency when they have 2,500 touches and are getting ever closer to 30.

Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins, and Tyreek Hill on the same team is pretty crazy. I actually think Hunt is overrated, a product of Reid's offense and Alex Smith as QB last year. Mahommes has far exceeded what I expected him to be, but like I said look at his top 3 recieving options.

But they don't have the KC defense of old. They traded their best CB, no Poe, no Derrick Johnson, and Houston and Berry turn 30 this season. 

Kelce and the mismatches he creates makes that offense work stretches out the safety LB so there is just too much room to handle the elusive Hill and Watkins. Still teams will adapt much like we did last year.  And it’s hard for that kind of O to control the ball and quick strikes wear out your D.   But man who can argue when your putting up points like it’s a madden game