Around the NFL

KingTitan

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

“Hey Marcus could you speak up? I didn’t quite catch that.” - Eric Thomas Decker

Folks are still running with the whole passive stuff with Marcus. I swear people will carry on to pre-draft stuff forever.

And Decker is the last guy who's opinion I want to hear after all the drops he had last year.

27 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Folks are still running with the whole passive stuff with Marcus. I swear people will carry on to pre-draft stuff forever.

And Decker is the last guy who's opinion I want to hear after all the drops he had last year.

He is getting absolutely roasted on Twitter lol 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

These offenses are just lighting it up.

I thought these defenses were two of the tougher ones in the league, but the offense is the show.

Rams and Vikings just lighting it up.

I couldn't imagine having an offense as good as these two. 

Last time we had an "explosive" offense was probably 2003, although our 2016 team had a nice run.

Free agent receiver Dez Bryant announced on social media this week that he is battling anxiety and depression, and several close to him believe the former Pro Bowl wide receiver will be ready to put his best foot forward with NFL teams later next month.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dez-bryant-dealing-with-depression-and-anxiety-likely-two-weeks-from-pursuing-nfl-opportunities/