Predict Garretts' last game?

resilient part 2

Every HC that has been in Dallas since JJ bought team has been his hand picked guy. He's fired all them with the exception of Parcells. You could split hairs on whether Johnson quit or was fired. Sure, Garrett's been given a longer leash, but lets not kid ourselves either, there have been some circumstances beyond his control that have played heavily into the outcome.

If our Offense comes out flat for a second week, Linehan will move back down to the sideline and out of the booth. If for a 3rd game we look like crap, I would see Linehan staying home and Garrett taking the reins as playcaller. 

Garrett won’t lose his job till end of season if it ends on a losing note. The pressure will be extremely heavy for JJ and SJ to make a change. 

10 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

Garrett gets a mulligan on this season because of the Frederick illness.

JJ will give Garrett a mulligan because it rained in Dallas on a day it called for sun.

In my opinion this team isnt doing bad enough for JJ to justify firing Garrett. It will have to get a lot worse than this to fire JG because he loves what he is building here.

This forum has been dumbed down to stupid arse memes and ridiculous arguments that have no intelligent thought behind them. 

Congrats on being a bunch of ESPN Parrots without an original thought in your head. 

As for the question, he gets fired if he cant pull out a winning season with a healthy roster. Though I wouldnt be shocked to see him take a more direct role with the offense. 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This forum has been dumbed down to stupid arse memes and ridiculous arguments that have no intelligent thought behind them. 

Congrats on being a bunch of ESPN Parrots without an original thought in your head. 

As for the question, he gets fired if he cant pull out a winning season with a healthy roster. Though I wouldnt be shocked to see him take a more direct role with the offense. 

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, CAPJ said:

I hope it was yesterday.

In reality, I would be shocked if he is gone at the end of the year. Linehan will be the scapegoat and reason why JG gets another shot.

I think Linehan is gone before JG...but if things don't turn around, JG is gone.

Jerry & Stephen can't be that stupid to keep him around if the bottom falls out on us this year, which it certainly looks poised to do. Unless he wants to waste the offensive line this time.

On 9/16/2018 at 12:14 AM, Matts4313 said:

Matts, I’m sorry to say this but JG’s legacy on this team after he’s gone (probably at the end of this season) is going to be...

The guy who wasted Romo’s prime and then kicked him to curb.  

All those 8-8 years, cap hell, horrible play calling, replacing Dez with Hurns, etc.  

nobody will EVER look back at JG with fondness.  The Northland quote will always be true... if mediocrity is your Super Bowl, JG your Lombardi.

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

Matts, I’m sorry to say this but JG’s legacy on this team after he’s gone (probably at the end of this season) is going to be...

The guy who wasted Romo’s prime and then kicked him to curb. 

All those 8-8 years, cap hell, horrible play calling, replacing Dez with Hurns, etc.  

nobody will EVER look back at JG with fondness.  The Northland quote will always be true... if mediocrity is your Super Bowl, JG your Lombardi.

Lets not forget the prime of DWare, Witten, Dez, probably Tyron Smith, and Dan Bailey. Had best OL 3 yrs running, got a peak DLaw, Zeke, and multiple good/very good drafts.  

Archived