Predict Garretts' last game?

resilient part 2

Linehan needs to go. The one playmaker besides Zeke has 8 touches this season for 2TDs and 115 yards. Thats great production but look at the touches, only 8 in 3 games. Zeke hasnt had over 20 carries in a game this year. The WRs routes dont go past 10-15 yards it seems. This guy is garbage. Now i know why Romo would always audible at the LoS. Id rather Romo be OC than SL. Id rather have JG call plays over SL. 

Buddy, don’t get crazy now.  I was with you until you said you would rather have JG calling plays.  See, I remember those days.  Hands down... SL is a better play caller than JG.  There is a reason JG isn’t calling plays and there is a reason we’ve go to the playoffs 2 times with SL calling plays.  JG was truly awful as a play caller.  The problem with SL is that opposing defenses have figured out our offense right now and Dak has lost his confidence.  

Its going to take wholesale changes to right this ship... including JG and probably Dak.

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

Buddy, don’t get crazy now.  I was with you until you said you would rather have JG calling plays.  See, I remember those days.  Hands down... SL is a better play caller than JG.  There is a reason JG isn’t calling plays and there is a reason we’ve go to the playoffs 2 times with SL calling plays.  JG was truly awful as a play caller.  The problem with SL is that opposing defenses have figured out our offense right now and Dak has lost his confidence.  

Its going to take wholesale changes to right this ship... including JG and probably Dak.

Possibly true about JG playcalling ability but im just tired of Linehan at this point. If my behind was on the line like Redballs, i know i wouldnt want my fate in someone elses hand.

23 minutes ago, D82 said:

It seems as though JG and Linehan are going to go down together, dragging the team with them.

Fine by me.

If he chooses not to do anything about SL, then he loses just about every excuse to not be fired.

38 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Blows my mind with all the hype surrounding Elliott this offseason,(going so far as to completely hold him out of preseason) that he hasn't hit 20 carrys.

Unforgivable.

There was hype regarding Elliott. They traded for Austin and boasted about how they were excited to get him involved in the games. Yet...here we are. Same old, same old.

To me it feels like what Seattle did to Marshawn. He was the identity of that teams persona yet they wanted to make Wilson the focal point. Same thing seems to be taking place here in Dallas and this Dak friendly offense. 

I for one was hyped about what i was hearing and reading about this Dak friendly offense. I thought it meant keeping the same identity but also running plays to fit Daks style. More RPOs and playaction rollouts. (He throws the ball on the run more accurately than in the pocket) yet i have no idea what type of offensive gameplan these dudes are running. 

44 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Isn't that the reason they drafted him #4 overall?

I was on the Zeke train and yelled loudly with joy when he was the pick.

But we would be better off with an equally impressive Ramsey if SL is going to continue his quest to recreate his Matthew Stafford /Megatron days with Dak and Hurns.

Archived