Predict Garretts' last game?

resilient part 2

Let's talk about our 4th round pick Ryan Switzer. We traded him to the Raiders for Jihad Ward. The Raiders traded Switzer for a pick. We cut Ward.

So of the 3 Switzer teams we, the team that picked him, are the only ones who end up with nothing.

Meanwhile Switzer is scoring points. We aren't scoring hardly any of those.

21 hours ago, D82 said:

I think Linehan is gone before JG...but if things don't turn around, JG is gone.

Jerry & Stephen can't be that stupid to keep him around if the bottom falls out on us this year, which it certainly looks poised to do. Unless he wants to waste the offensive line this time.

If you fire Garrett, who's going to be the clapping coordinator? 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:
So today Jerry blamed crowd noise and Kris Richard for the loss? Am I hearing this right? Not that lame duck OC over there?

Via Twitter. Apparently JJ was on the radio running his useless flap. This organization is seriously testing the limits of my loyalty. 

Not really what was said. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:
So today Jerry blamed crowd noise and Kris Richard for the loss? Am I hearing this right? Not that lame duck OC over there?

Via Twitter. Apparently JJ was on the radio running his useless flap. This organization is seriously testing the limits of my loyalty. 

It doesnt sound like he blamed Richard at all. And Seattle is well known for their crowd noise. That was a perfectly reasonable statement. 

Having had a chance to simmer down and rewatch parts of the game, I feel like right now our problem is 1/3 OL, 1/3 Dak and 1/3 SL/JG. Our WRs arent playing poorly. Dak is just missing them or getting pressured too quick to do anything. I feel like SL is attempting to compensate by keeping every route under 15 yards, but he still isnt implementing basic WCO principals like rub routes. 

JG is at fault for keeping Linehan and the ensuing regression of our offense. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Something has to change. The offense is a complete mess. i don't know who falls on the sword first, but something is going to happen before long. This can't continue. If I had to bet money, I'd say Paul Alexander is the first to go. 

That guy has seriously fudged up Tyron and the line as a whole. Who uses glass ketchup bottles anyways?? 

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Something has to change. The offense is a complete mess. i don't know who falls on the sword first, but something is going to happen before long. This can't continue. If I had to bet money, I'd say Paul Alexander is the first to go. 

Could the organization insult the fans’ intelligence more with a move like that? The three people who need to go are Garrett, Linehan, and Dak. Anyone else is a meaningless fire.

Archived