Yahoo offseason trade help!

Eagles31

This is the 2nd year of our 3 player keeper league and we have had 3 offseason trades involving draft picks and players. Does anyone know how I can go about processing these trades before our draft? I`m worried that yahoo doesn`t allow offseason trades involving players, and if that is the case, do you have any ideas of how I can make these trades happen during the draft. IE: give everyone who made trades the first picks in the draft and have them draft the players they traded for?

4 minutes ago, Eagles31 said:

This is the 2nd year of our 3 player keeper league and we have had 3 offseason trades involving draft picks and players. Does anyone know how I can go about processing these trades before our draft? I`m worried that yahoo doesn`t allow offseason trades involving players, and if that is the case, do you have any ideas of how I can make these trades happen during the draft. IE: give everyone who made trades the first picks in the draft and have them draft the players they traded for?

The commish has the ability to assign players to team before the draft. Agree to the trade over the message board and everything should be in place for your commish. 

8 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

The commish has the ability to assign players to team before the draft. Agree to the trade over the message board and everything should be in place for your commish. 

I am the commissioner of the league, but I can`t find out how to assign players. Maybe I can do it when I assign keepers? 

Archived