Buy / Sell / Hold

Forge

11 hours ago, N4L said:

@The LBC very good info, I just dropped Denver's defense this week for buffalo but I'll be sure to snag and stash them 

I don't think you have to rush unless you think someone else in your league is after them; they've got the Chargers on the road and then the Steelers coming out of the bye week (they have the Bengals after that, but if they look a little stagnant in lieu of this AJ Green injury, that may be enough to make people not worry as much about them), that should be enough to have people keeping them at arm's length enough for you to pick up a week or two out from playoffs and preserve that roster spot till then.  But I'm similarly doing something like that where I'm ridign the Chargers' DST in one league and I'll likely play them through the Broncos week (I think Keenum provides enough of a baseline to the opposing D), but I'll likely be picking up two D's that week (one for a spot-start in Week 12 and maybe 13 as well as the Broncos to have stashed for hte playoffs - and if I have my playoff berth locked up I may just be content to start the Broncos against the Bengals and hope for the sack-baseline).

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I don't think you have to rush unless you think someone else in your league is after them; they've got the Chargers on the road and then the Steelers coming out of the bye week (they have the Bengals after that, but if they look a little stagnant in lieu of this AJ Green injury, that may be enough to make people not worry as much about them), that should be enough to have people keeping them at arm's length enough for you to pick up a week or two out from playoffs and preserve that roster spot till then.  But I'm similarly doing something like that where I'm ridign the Chargers' DST in one league and I'll likely play them through the Broncos week (I think Keenum provides enough of a baseline to the opposing D), but I'll likely be picking up two D's that week (one for a spot-start in Week 12 and maybe 13 as well as the Broncos to have stashed for hte playoffs - and if I have my playoff berth locked up I may just be content to start the Broncos against the Bengals and hope for the sack-baseline).

Makes sense.

Its the league I have been streaming QBs and I'm on the fringe of the playoffs, my team is certainly strong enough to make it (gurley, diggs, brandin cooks, breida, kittle, aaron jones, gronk, golladay) but I have Fitz and Mariota on the roster now. I also have Seattle's defense (they play the niners twice coming up here and I was banking on CJ bethard continuing to turn the ball over) in addition to buffalo (this week only).

In another league where I am undefeated, I just offered someone the jags D and Jimmy Graham to receive Greg Olsen and Denver. He said he would take it next week. I have chicagos D as well in that league. Hopefully the trade deadline doesn't pass or he doesn't renege because greg Olsen is going to be a monster for the rest of the season. 

On 11/7/2018 at 5:19 PM, KellChippy said:

Sad news for leagues with return yard points as Tyler Lockett hasn’t been the primary kick returner lately.  Gone are the days of him putting up 15 pts with no receptions.

It doesn’t make sense. He’s a much better returner than Penny, and he isn’t  a good enough receiver to save him for offense.

I watched the whole game today and Lockett was back there for every return.

Nothing to see here, move along.

I give Watson, James White, Mike Evans and DT. 

I get Wentz, Kamara, Fitzgerald and Taylor Gabrielle.

This league is PPR. 

Current starting lineup is 

Watson, Gurley, White, Adams and Evans. 

New look would be......

Wentz, Gurley, Kamara, Adams, Fitzgerald.

Is this trade worth it or should I stick with my current team??? 

17 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I give Watson, James White, Mike Evans and DT. 

I get Wentz, Kamara, Fitzgerald and Taylor Gabrielle.

This league is PPR. 

Current starting lineup is 

Watson, Gurley, White, Adams and Evans. 

New look would be......

Wentz, Gurley, Kamara, Adams, Fitzgerald.

Is this trade worth it or should I stick with my current team??? 

I feel like you're decimating your WR depth but Kamara is a great pickup.
Anyone else you could get besides Fitz? He's a WR3 imo.

Archived