N’Keal Harry best WR prospect since...?

DirtyDez

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

N'Keal Harry is the top WR in the class. Anyone who claims otherwise and then throws out a guy on their team is wrong. Ant Johnson and Lavishka Shenault are not even comparable. 

Yes, Viska is a better and more versatile prospect. Can do everything. Has track speed, can run the ball with power, can outbody and muscle smaller corners. Dude is Tavon Austin but built like an H-Back. 

1 hour ago, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

Yes, Viska is a better and more versatile prospect. Can do everything. Has track speed, can run the ball with power, can outbody and muscle smaller corners. Dude is Tavon Austin but built like an H-Back. 

Now I’m really confident thinking Harry is better.

3 hours ago, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

Laviska Shenault had a great game, probably his best game of his career, but honestly it is the only really elite game of his career so far.  Will see if he can keep it up this entire season and play like that.  Then one might have something.  To call him the best WR in the country after this one game, that is simply a little too early.  Sure he can play wild cat QB, slot, out wide and run the football a little.  But fact is he struggles big time to gain elite separation.  If he cannot even get big separation in college it will be very hard for him to do it in the NFL.  Made some great catches against Nebraska but was covered so tight that is an issue.  Has the speed for a TE or HB more likely but doubt he is big or physical enough for those positions, will see.  Awesome looking prospect though that is for sure, will see if he can keep that production level up.  

And Harry is a fine talent, love his strong hands but I do some what question his overall speed.  Wish he had more ability to separate but will be very interesting to see how he does this season.  I do need to watch him more and would be nice to see him against a little better CB competition, I should go back and watch how he did against MSU again this past week.

And the lack of JJ Arcega-Whiteside talk, that kid is huge and has greatly improved over the past two seasons.  He has 1st round potential as well, as well as Deebo if he can stay healthy.

Speaking of huge WRs, AJ Brown can be a beast, really thick kid and I feel shows more ability after the catch than Harry does.  Not to mention he is what 10-15 pounds heavier than Harry and arguably faster.

Archived