N’Keal Harry best WR prospect since...?

DirtyDez

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 8:35 PM, DirtyDez said:

Give credit where it is due.  Shenault outplayed Harry today.  Looks like he got blindsided by a dude he was pushed out of bounds on a punt return and was pretty banged up. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/consolo41707174/status/1048699322903064576

Harry is a beast and no doubt that hit took it out of him, but there's no denying Shenault's talent at this point. Dude is a legit top-5 Heisman contender. 

17 hours ago, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

Harry is a beast and no doubt that hit took it out of him, but there's no denying Shenault's talent at this point. Dude is a legit top-5 Heisman contender. 

You're saying ridiculous things again. Shenault is a top 5 Heisman contender? Do you actually believe he'll even be invited to the ceremony? I'd bet my house he doesn't get an invite.

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

You're saying ridiculous things again. Shenault is a top 5 Heisman contender? Do you actually believe he'll even be invited to the ceremony? I'd bet my house he doesn't get an invite.

As of now, SI and ESPN list him as a top 5 Heisman contender. I'm not spewing nonsense, put your East Coast bias aside. The guy is a star, and if he keeps these numbers up, he will no doubt be invited to the ceremony.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/10/07/heisman-candidates-watch-tua-tagovailoa-kyler-murray

Just now, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

As of now, SI and ESPN list him as a top 5 Heisman contender. I'm not spewing nonsense, put your East Coast bias aside. The guy is a star, and if he keeps these numbers up, he will no doubt be invited to the ceremony.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/10/07/heisman-candidates-watch-tua-tagovailoa-kyler-murray

Ok. Maybe you should put your clear Colorado bias aside. I know it's exciting that they get a draftable player every 4-5 seasons, but that doesn't mean you need to lose your mind over the guy. He's going to taper off. Sure his numbers are ridiculous, but he's not going ahead of N'Keal Harry. Again, I'd bet my house on that (barring injuries).

Of course he isn't going ahead of N'keal Harry, he isn't draft eligible. Also, I'm a Canes fan, not a Buffs fan. I did go to school in CO and live in Boulder, but I'm from South Florida. I know you haven't watched a single minute of Colorado football this year, so you can't actually grasp what a special player he is. The offense runs through him, and I'd bet you that he continues to put these numbers up due to the design of their offense. 

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

Of course he isn't going ahead of N'keal Harry, he isn't draft eligible. Also, I'm a Canes fan, not a Buffs fan. I did go to school in CO and live in Boulder, but I'm from South Florida. I know you haven't watched a single minute of Colorado football this year, so you can't actually grasp what a special player he is. The offense runs through him, and I'd bet you that he continues to put these numbers up due to the design of their offense. 

When someone with 50 posts questions @BleedTheClock:

giphy.gif

On 10/9/2018 at 11:49 AM, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

Stop attacking other people. If you want to heap praise on Laviska Shenault then feel free to create a thread for that purpose. This thread is about N'Keal Harry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 2:31 PM, DirtyDez said:

Amari Cooper?

giphy.gif?ssl=1

I don't know a ton about him as I haven't done much WR studying outside of the SEC.  

What makes him a better prospect than Corey Davis(5th), Mike Williams(7th), and John Ross(10th).  Three very different types of WRs, but all had elite aspects.  What's he elite at?

Archived